Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Ayala -- VW - cool

PGA -- Bentley - cool

CATS -- Harley - cool

Contemporain Foods (Oishi group) -- J.Co Donuts
    -idiotic, krispy kreme is way better hell mr. donuts taste even better, grow up!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sana ganyan nalang ang pwede dito, expensive bikes -- Vespa, Harley, BMWs and other high-end bikes -- para hinde accessible sa normal juan ang motor at mabawas bawasan naman ang sakit sa ulo.
    - apparently that used to be the case honda, kawasaki and yamaha motorrbikes used to rule the side street back then and they expensive, but no thanks to intsikism copycat they opened the pandora's box

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    -idiotic, krispy kreme is way better hell mr. donuts taste even better, grow up!
    i dont f*cking care what donut brand tastes better

point is somebody's smart enough to get the distributorship

this isnt about donuts dumbass

this is about grabbing exclusive distributorships
    Last edited by uls; December 24th, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The first showroom is expected to be put up at the Fort Bonifacio Global City to bring the brand closer to its target market—affluent Filipinos who will not think twice about shelling out a six-figure price for a two-wheeler.
    I passed by EDSA Greenhills in February 12, 2013 and took this photo of the showroom still being constructed. So they will have at least two showrooms? Nice.

I expect local price to be higher but I was wondering by how much. I read somewhere that a directly imported, stock HD FatBoy will set you back by U$46k here in the Philippines! From the Harley Davidson website, as of today, a stock FatBoy sells at U$17k.

Photo Credit the Harley Davidson website Fat Boy® Softail® FLSTF| Cruiser Motorcycles | Harley-Davidson USA

I once joked that my best reason to relocate to the US was simply to be able to own and ride a Harley motorcycle. Di bale, paglaki ko bibili din ako nyan, hehe.
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; February 18th, 2013 at 01:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Today I noticed shiny new bikes inside the showroom! Wow! Newspaper said showroom will be open to the public on March 2, 2013 this Saturday. Hope someone from tsikot.com can go in and take some photos and share them here.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Some Harley models and prices

https://m.facebook.com/HarleyDavidsonOfManila

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Hello everyone...

Are you planning to make your bike more presentable and fashionabe? Well, Spartan Signs Trading can help you. They offer high quality PANAFLEX, vinyl stickers and signage making and car designing business needs at affordable prices.

You may visit their official website Spartan Signs Philippines | Signs & Stickers Supplier or call them at 0922-8651275 for more information about the products they offer.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    meron ba kayong 2nd hand H.D?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12