New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Malaking silbi nga ang pagkabreak-in sa lifetime performance ng isang kotse. Siguro pinagmamabilis niya lagi sa highway during break-in procedure? Aling variant ba yung sayo? Another factor why the XTO can go faster is because it is lighter as compared to the XUV and Sportivo variants.

Really glad you're enjoying your Crosswind. Aba, pati blow off valve na tunog meron na din! We'd like to see your video soon!
    True, lagi syang mabilis during his break-in. in fact pag ka bili nya banat agad ng south to north (Cavite to Laoag) and about sa blow off hindi naman sya yung blow off talaga na sounded like (WAAAPIISSHHHH!!) na parang sa mga tuner cars.. like what I said it sounded like a shy blow off valve hehe.. by the way, we both got XTO variant..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    HERE'S A SAMPLE VIDEO OF THAT SHY TYPE BLOW OFF.. LOL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MyhjTNAjro?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MyhjTNAjro?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    HERE'S A SAMPLE VIDEO OF THAT SHY TYPE BLOW OFF.. LOL!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyhjTNAjro"]YouTube - Isuzu Crosswind SHY TYPE BOV! LMAO![/ame]

-sorry for the wrong post.. hehe ENJOY!

PANGGAP NA BOV LANG YAN! hahaha

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bat ang lakas ng tunog ng engine mo? And it doesn't sound like a 4JA1 at all, does the filter do that to the sound of your engine as well? Very nice gauges by the way. What year model is yours?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Bat ang lakas ng tunog ng engine mo? And it doesn't sound like a 4JA1 at all, does the filter do that to the sound of your engine as well? Very nice gauges by the way. What year model is yours?
    I think it's model 01 or 02.. naka straight pipe kasi yan sir.. but yung muffler tip is just a normal tip thats why medyo lumaki yung tunog ng engine.. If you just see and hear the other crosswind (cousin's crosswind) ganyan din ang tunog without the straight pipe.. ang lakas humatak nun talaga.. kaya inspiration ko yun para jan.. hehe..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [quote=slickRic;1677879] sold only by 1500 all in..

Sir, Ric...1.5k ksama na labor nyan? or DIY pagkabit nyo? ok kya sa A/T variant... Plan kurin magpakabit & How you clean the air filter? T.y.
    Nice panel gauged you haved....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    [quote=red16;1681304]
    Quote Originally Posted by slickRic View Post
    sold only by 1500 all in..

Sir, Ric...1.5k ksama na labor nyan? or DIY pagkabit nyo? ok kya sa A/T variant... Plan kurin magpakabit & How you clean the air filter? T.y.
    Nice panel gauged you haved....
    it should be 2k binarat ko lang.. hahaha madali lang din magkabit.. tanggalin mo lang yung old tapos lagay mo yung new.. check out the pic tinanggal lang yung luma then lagyan mo ng brace yung air filter para hindi magalaw.. ok sya sa A/T hindi ko pa nalilinis yung air filter sabi nila through air compressor daw.. pero meron talagang pang linis jan..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    My only qualm against this sort of modification is that you have to clean the filter frequently. And through air compressor pa! Which means ipapadala mo sa talyer every week? Or have invested in an air compressor as well? Bawal ba maglinis nun through ordinary water hose lang?

On a side note, the only time our Trooper's filter is cleaned is when it has an oil change every 5000kms. And that would be around... twice a year?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    My only qualm against this sort of modification is that you have to clean the filter frequently. And through air compressor pa! Which means ipapadala mo sa talyer every week? Or have invested in an air compressor as well? Bawal ba maglinis nun through ordinary water hose lang?

On a side note, the only time our Trooper's filter is cleaned is when it has an oil change every 5000kms. And that would be around... twice a year?
    in my case kasi my kilala ako na may air compressor.. actually water plus air compressor.. para clear talaga.. there's a step by step cleaning in the internet.. i forgot the website lang pero its K&N and its the same air filter lang naman so u can apply it in simota as well..

-that's the downside talaga u have to clean it every week or twice a week.. dati ganyan din ako na every change oil lang nalilinis yung filter pag major replace pa nga diba? pero i accepted the fact na kylangan kong gawin yung MUST CLEAN sa air filter na to.. hehe pinag isipan ko din to..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Medyo bothersome nga talaga. But its one of the very few ways to get more power out of the Crosswind engine and so its quite worth it naman considering the contentment you get from the performance boost. So when its time to clean up, is it really terribly dirty?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Simota air filter for isuzu crosswind??