New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 254 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Sir ok po ba ang nanoSil sa pagfill ng scratches and ok lang ba ito na kamay lang gamit and walang rotary buffer?
    I have read somewhere in PD or here in tsikot where NanoSil works best used by a Rotary Polisher versus Hand Application... But NanoGloss works well on both (hand and machine application)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    I have read somewhere in PD or here in tsikot where NanoSil works best used by a Rotary Polisher versus Hand Application... But NanoGloss works well on both (hand and machine application)
    actually nakalagay mismo dun sa instruction nya na rotary ang kailangan gamitin.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Sir ok po ba ang nanoSil sa pagfill ng scratches and ok lang ba ito na kamay lang gamit and walang rotary buffer?
    It will fill a little, but as others have mentioned, nowhere near on the same level as using it with a machine would.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dinJ View Post
    After Meg's Ultimate Compound, I used Turtlewax Super Hard Shell Car Wax. Inuubos ko na lang then I'm going to try Meg's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0.
    just a little roll forward you could have your hood sunshots to add to your profile shots.

on a black car when the reflection on the paint is the same as that on the glass you know you did a great job.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dinJ View Post
    After Meg's Ultimate Compound, I used Turtlewax Super Hard Shell Car Wax. Inuubos ko na lang then I'm going to try Meg's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0.
    ang ganda ng finish ah...mga bos, ano ba ibang pwedeng alternative for Meg's Ultimate Compound? Currently my detailing routine 2x a month is:
    1. carwash
    2. Turtlewax Super Hard Shell Car Wax
    3. 8-hour curing
    4. Nanogloss
    5. 8-hour curing
    6. Nanosliq
    here's the result:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3014033&type=3
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

pano po ba mag-post ng pics?

btw, yung nanosliq application ko po is weekly after every carwash..ok lang po ba ito?

thanks in advance..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    your panel pic looks good. since it's a dark colored car try a larger angle, say 45 degrees or more, next session.

off the bat, next to MUC, try scratchX. since these two are said to be the consumer versions of m105 and m205 respectively.

scratchx is milder than UC. swirlx, milder than both.

register at photobucket it's free and reliable. after uploading, each of your pics will have url options. use the one with [img][/img] tags and paste here. feel free to test when you have the time.

ok lang sa nanosliq.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    your panel pic looks good. since it's a dark colored car try a larger angle, say 45 degrees or more, next session.

off the bat, next to MUC, try scratchX. since these two are said to be the consumer versions of m105 and m205 respectively.

scratchx is milder than UC. swirlx, milder than both.

register at photobucket it's free and reliable. after uploading, each of your pics will have url options. use the one with [img][/img] tags and paste here. feel free to test when you have the time.

ok lang sa nanosliq.
    thanks sir..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks sir..have been using Turtlewax Super Hard Shell Car Wax pero di ko mapakintab ng kagaya nung ginawa mo...and kita yun swirl marks...will try to use scratchx next week (it'll be the 1st time that i'll be using products to treat swirls)..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    eto po pala yung huli kong ginawang paglilinis..testin ko po kung maipost ko yung pics..hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1223 View Post
    thanks sir..have been using Turtlewax Super Hard Shell Car Wax pero di ko mapakintab ng kagaya nung ginawa mo...and kita yun swirl marks...will try to use scratchx next week (it'll be the 1st time that i'll be using products to treat swirls)..
    huh, baka hindi ako yun ganyan talaga, kung gaano kakinis ang panels ganon din ang kintab. At that angle of a shot, most cars will reflect like that.

If you can, shoot a panel with a reflection of the sun on it or a light source about 3 meters away so we can somehow gauge what & how you have to polish. Btw, that is the definitive way to check for blemishes of a panel or to show the perfection of a detailing job.

Since you got the hang of posting pics, congrats on your first try, helpful peeps here appreciate pics posted for gauging a problem you need help with, hopefully before a mistake has been made.

here's a bit of advice on polishing: http://tsikot.com/forums/auto-painti...ml#post1858703. please also read the link in that post.