New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Can we just go back and activate tapatalk again? Mas maganda doon.
    What do you mean? Im able to use it naman sa tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    What do you mean? Im able to use it naman sa tapatalk
    Are you using the latest version? Matagal na wala tsikot sa tapatalk dahil merino na standalone tsikot app.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I have the latest version of Tapatalk and I can't access Tsikot. Have to use the app.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have the latest version of Tapatalk and I can't access Tsikot. Have to use the app.
    Yup hindi na siya available sa tapatalk. Dati nung hindi ko pa un-install tapatalk gumagana pa. Mas maganda nga sana sa tapatalk, IMHO lang naman.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yup hindi na siya available sa tapatalk. Dati nung hindi ko pa un-install tapatalk gumagana pa. Mas maganda nga sana sa tapatalk, IMHO lang naman.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I have the old tapatalk in my 4s i can still access tsikot there. Here in my ip6 with the latest tapatalk, wala. So if you have the old tapatalk, dont update!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Are you using the latest version? Matagal na wala tsikot sa tapatalk dahil merino na standalone tsikot app.
    I assume I'm using the latest, since every update inuupdate ko naman.

Still using it now.

No notifications nga lang.

Eto details ng tapatalk ko.

Version history sa appstore:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Also using Tapatalk version 5.2.0 (794), able to access tsikot forums. But can't access it on Android device.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sign out nga kayo tapatalk then sign in ulit, kung hinde mawawala

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    moderators, is there a policy regarding ads that block off significant portions of the page? there's this ad on the lower right that expands and blocks off all function behind it..
    "spark finds", i believe it is. carelessly put the cursor on the small green ad without clicking it, and it irritatingly expands to cover 25 % of the page.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 27th, 2015 at 11:02 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    moderators, is there a policy regarding ads that block off significant portions of the page? there's this ad on the lower right that expands and blocks off all function behind it..
    "spark finds", i believe it is. carelessly put the cursor on the small green ad without clicking it, and it irritatingly expands to cover 25 % of the page.
    Im not a mod doc but I dont hv thar niissance in my tsikot app except for a small banner at the bottom 1/8 size of the page. Im using mobile though.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Tsikot.com suggestions here!