New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 756 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 656706746752753754755756757758759760766806856 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ladoresjomar View Post
    mga ka-Innova,

mabuti po siguro na mag conduct tayo ng poll as to the date and venue of our next EB... kindly vote kung anong date po mas convenient sa inyo and kung saang place... para na rin po mabigyan natin ng pagkakataon yung iba na makadalo sa EB... umpisahan ko na po.

choices for venue of EB are as follows:

1. McDonald's Macapagal
    2. D' Fort
    3. Ortigas Auto Depot near Big Bert's

Feb. 9, 2008

1. Liv - kahit saan po... go ako
    2. papabong- ortigas kaya?
    3. jomar - ok po sa akin ang date,kahit saan po.

Feb. 16, 2008

1. Liv - ok din po ako dito
    2. papabong-mukhang pwede din ako dito...
    3. jomar - ok ako sa date,kahit saan po.
    up ko lang po... sign up na kayo!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hi guys,

wala po bang EB para sa mga nandito CALIFORNIA? MISS KO NA INNOVA KO! and FAMILY ofcourse =)

Thanks...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi mga Innova owners,

Just to want to give some maintenance advice on our rides for the second time.

The last time I posted an advice, that I saw many leaking shock absorbers on the road, many have their leaking shocks replaced at casa at no cost.

Now it another leak...hehehe malapit yata ako sa leak

This time, I realize that some of you may not be aware of this like me until I got this problem. This is regarding the fuel tank for our ride, I had mine replaced few days back with the aid of insurance claim. My fuel tank has this big dent and a crack. It does not leaked at once, because the tank itself has this rubberized coating but once the rubber coating melted, it will leak. This also made me realize that those Innova's talked about in this forum that caught fire may have been because of this - a fuel leak.

So better investigate your fuel tank once in while, it is really susceptible to dents, our fuel tank is very long reaching from the driver's seat up to the rear wheel well, and well over a meter long and it is lower by about 3-4 inches than the car's ladder frame chassis. The fuel tank has cover protector only on the frontage but does not have protector underneath all the way it's entire length.

What can hit the fuel tank?

1. Bulky road humps, can damage the front and immediate front length area of the fuel tank just underneath the driver's seat.

2. Stone's that could hit the fuel tank underneath.

3. Car lifter's can also damage accidentally, so better check your ride before and after you send it for PMS.

4. Sinking roads and alternate route that are usually have large bumps in the middle of the path.

5. Steep roads with flat road at the top, making like a fulcrum for our rides and will surely hit your gas tank.

Just remember that our gas tank start at the middle part of the car and extra lower than the chassis, so be extra careful.

I wish, Toyota could come up in the future with a full fuel tank cover/protector and not just frontal cover basic to all model like what they did in the wheel well cover.

If there would be one in the future, i would buy one. For now I just have to look for a metal fabricator that can make a custom one for me. I don't want it to happen again on my ride in the future, di mura ang original gas tank!

Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kasdrihc View Post
    Nagkita nga pala kami ni BoyT sa may v.mapa nung saturday. Grabe ang trapik at nasayaran ako ng jeep sa may driver side at laking pasalamat ko na lang talaga na huminto kagad sya nung bumusina ako kung hindi malalim ang gasgas nun. Nahabol naman sa rubbing at ayos na ulit.
    First time kong may nakasabay na ka-member sa daan. Ok at nakita ako ni kasdrihc. Sa tindi ng trapik, talagang mapapalaban ka sa daan. Gitgitan talaga kaya ingat na lang pang ganyang trapik.

Papunta ako ng Lourdes Hospital nun for my wife's check-up kaya kahit trapik, inilaban ko na sa siksikan. Unexpectedly, na-CS si misis the following day kaya hindi na rin kami umuwi from check-up. Hayun, 5 days na naka-park sa hospital ang ride ko. Rain and shine Time to go again to BB.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kung saturday po ang eb natin makakapunta ako pero pag sunday po hindi kasi ratratan day ang sunday. hehehehehe.

nawili naman kami ni kumander ngayon sa airsoft and nagkita pa kami ni sir bondying sa forum ng airsfot. hehehehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boyT View Post
    First time kong may nakasabay na ka-member sa daan. Ok at nakita ako ni kasdrihc. Sa tindi ng trapik, talagang mapapalaban ka sa daan. Gitgitan talaga kaya ingat na lang pang ganyang trapik.

Papunta ako ng Lourdes Hospital nun for my wife's check-up kaya kahit trapik, inilaban ko na sa siksikan. Unexpectedly, na-CS si misis the following day kaya hindi na rin kami umuwi from check-up. Hayun, 5 days na naka-park sa hospital ang ride ko. Rain and shine Time to go again to BB.

Primo, congrats sa inyo ni misis! boy or girl ba? nice to be back here sa tsikot... lalo na dito sa innova thread.. nawili kasi ako sa website regarding airsoft.. dun parati ako nakatutok... nagkita pa kami sa forum ng airsoft ni sir hahnvin...

Sir hahnvin, laro minsan tayo sa may soldiers hill subd.... open field dun at open fps...

Mga innovaclub, pwede natin maging hobby ang airsoft ha... ano sa tingin nyo????

Bka maka join ako sa next EB natin... pabor ako sa may d fort....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boyT View Post

congrats sir BoyT...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Quolacisi View Post
    Dude, I had mine at Banawe.

Chrome door handle = 650.00
    Chrome side mirror = 800.00
    Chrome hood cover = 600.00 ( I don't know how they call this)
    Chrome cover at the back = 600.00 ( I don't know how they call this)
    Mud Guard = 700.00 (Black)

I forgot the name of the store but probably most of the stores at Banawe have the same prices.

If you are coming from Manila, turn left and it's like 200 to 300 meters from the intersection of Quezon Blvd and Banawe (Ma Donalds). On your left side, you can find the store. They are selling car accessories and car stereos.

Cheers
    Nagpalagay na ako ng

chrome door handle-650
    chrome side mirror-650
    mudguard-700
    spare tire lock-1400

Nung nagtanong naman kmi ng chrome sa hood and door sa likod, wala daw silang available. I also followed your instruction and i think the name of the store is team service center. Doon din ba kayo nagpalagay??
    Last edited by kristian 13; January 27th, 2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Boyt: CONGRATS on your new bundle of joy!

Hahnvin: parehong sat yung date ng EB... pili ka na lang kung ano ok sayong date and venue.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Hi mga Innova owners,

Just to want to give some maintenance advice on our rides for the second time.

The last time I posted an advice, that I saw many leaking shock absorbers on the road, many have their leaking shocks replaced at casa at no cost.

Now it another leak...hehehe malapit yata ako sa leak

This time, I realize that some of you may not be aware of this like me until I got this problem. This is regarding the fuel tank for our ride, I had mine replaced few days back with the aid of insurance claim. My fuel tank has this big dent and a crack. It does not leaked at once, because the tank itself has this rubberized coating but once the rubber coating melted, it will leak. This also made me realize that those Innova's talked about in this forum that caught fire may have been because of this - a fuel leak.

So better investigate your fuel tank once in while, it is really susceptible to dents, our fuel tank is very long reaching from the driver's seat up to the rear wheel well, and well over a meter long and it is lower by about 3-4 inches than the car's ladder frame chassis. The fuel tank has cover protector only on the frontage but does not have protector underneath all the way it's entire length.

What can hit the fuel tank?

1. Bulky road humps, can damage the front and immediate front length area of the fuel tank just underneath the driver's seat.

2. Stone's that could hit the fuel tank underneath.

3. Car lifter's can also damage accidentally, so better check your ride before and after you send it for PMS.

4. Sinking roads and alternate route that are usually have large bumps in the middle of the path.

5. Steep roads with flat road at the top, making like a fulcrum for our rides and will surely hit your gas tank.

Just remember that our gas tank start at the middle part of the car and extra lower than the chassis, so be extra careful.

I wish, Toyota could come up in the future with a full fuel tank cover/protector and not just frontal cover basic to all model like what they did in the wheel well cover.

If there would be one in the future, i would buy one. For now I just have to look for a metal fabricator that can make a custom one for me. I don't want it to happen again on my ride in the future, di mura ang original gas tank!

Cheers!

thanks Mile2 for bringing this up... it surely is a valid concern... after reading your post... i immediately asked my hubby to look under our baby j... true enough, the fuel tank is lower than the chassis and has the tendency to be subjected to bumps, stones hitting it causing it to crack, etc... i will bring this up with my SA on my 5K PMS... will also consult with hubby's colleague who's into metal fabrication.