New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1013 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 9139631003100910101011101210131014101510161017102310631113 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,130 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Robenson View Post
    MAy nakita nga ako pinalitan yung toyota emblem ng innova nya ng "L" as in LEXUS, harap at likod! I know toyota makes lexus but come on.
    agree ako sa iyo bro... but if it'll make your car faster then by all means
    lots of guys say here in tsikot... it's ricey!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    hello guys, joined tsikot mainly just for this thread, new innova owner here..

for J owners, any tip on how to add some security on the hubcap? thinking of using large cable ties,

and another thing, are there any other types of TBL (Third Brake Light) for our innova? besides from the spoiler = TBL combo, don't really need that spoiler though

thanks guys, hoping for your warm hospitality here..
    You can link together smaller cable ties so it isn't immediately noticeable! That's what I did before we got the alloys. Learned my lesson when the right rear hubcap flew off while driving through the SLEX just past the Alabang flyover.

I inquired about the price of a single hubcap at a Toyota casa and they told me that it cost PhP3,000! After driving for a few more kilometers, I saw a tire and used rim dealer by the side of the road. Then, a miracle! They happened to have spare Innova hubcaps and the guy sold me one for just PhP300. It was a bit scratched and it was repainted with matching color but heck, it's better than none. Eventually we got the alloy rims and I never had to worry about flying hubcaps again.
    Last edited by roberto_minosa; July 2nd, 2009 at 09:40 AM.

MAy nakita nga ako pinalitan yung toyota emblem ng innova nya ng "L" as in LEXUS, harap at likod! I know toyota makes lexus but come on.
    ahihi, kijang the same naman as toyota, hehe, just to be different from some of the rest. hehe

pero for the letter J, never will i change it to L, hehe

up for my RFIs:

for J owners, any tip on how to add some security on the hubcap? thinking of using large cable ties,

and another thing, are there any other types of TBL (third Brake Light) for our innova? besides from the spoiler = TBL combo, don't really need that spoiler though

where can I get luggage tray similar to OEM, except for banawe areas?

Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    You can link together smaller cable ties so it isn't immediately noticeable! That's what I did before we got the alloys. Learned my lesson when the right rear hubcap flew off while driving through the SLEX just past the Alabang flyover.

I inquired about the price of a single hubcap at a Toyota casa and they told me that it cost PhP3,000! After driving for a few more kilometers, I saw a tire and used rim dealer by the side of the road. Then, a miracle! They happened to have spare Innova hubcaps and the guy sold me one for just PhP300. It was a bit scratched and it was repainted with matching color but heck, it's better than none. Eventually we got the alloy rims and I never had to worry about flying hubcaps again.
    lucky for you bro!, yeap i'll buy those small transparent cable ties just to secure my hubcaps, hoping there are cable ties in silver color, ahihi

maybe there could be ways to hide these cable ties to still have that clean look..
    Last edited by innoBOB[09JmtG]; July 2nd, 2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: typo

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ^Transparent cable ties are ok! It won't be noticeable unless closely inspected.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Mas malupit yung emblem ng camry na nakita ko ---HYBRID

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Hi, Trebuchet. I've been looking at replacing my stock tires with wider ones. I read in this, or maybe another, thread that changing to lower profiled and wider tires improves handling and grip, which somehow translates to better fuel economy. I think you have proven the better handling issue. I hope somebody can provide figures that will help justify on the financial side as the Php 50K + expense is hard to swallow at this point. Then again, in my case who only travels 22km daily, the potential savings may not exist at all.
    Hi innova peeps...

Its been a while since I logged in here, as for my ride, I have 225/55/R17s, Grip, Handling and braking is quite satisfactory for me, since 55 tires are not really thin, it is quite comfortable... although I"feel" that it takes more time to accelerate from standstill... assuming you step on the gas pedal lightly... I feel fuel consumption will be higher compared to stock rims & tire... and since its around 4% difference from tire calculator, speedometer & odometer might not be accurate

gil

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by InNoMaMa View Post
    hi...just wanna know...what's in store for the 5k maintenance check...what do i have to expect and how much roughly will the expenses be? hope you could enlighten me...thanks guys! safe driving to all! =)

it's the same as the 1K PMS... if you're using ordinary mineral oil... damage would be around 1,5K+ as labor is still FREE for the 5K PMS.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    hello guys, joined tsikot mainly just for this thread, new innova owner here..

and another thing, are there any other types of TBL (Third Brake Light) for our innova? besides from the spoiler = TBL combo, don't really need that spoiler though

thanks guys, hoping for your warm hospitality here..
    you can opt for the OEM third brake light installed on G, V variants... located at the uppermost part of the back door... the last time i inquired at Tyt Otis... it costs around 1,3K.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    to add, also, where can I get luggage tray similar to OEM, except for banawe areas?

also thinking of getting the Kijang emblem, where can this be placed? replace the Innova emblem? can't find what page in this thread this issue was discussed..

TY once again
    you have to take the Innova emblem off in order to put in the Kijang... there was one member here who had his replaced i think a year ago.