New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 189 of 205 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2046
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fredmon View Post
    Ask ko lang kung meron isofix amg wigo AT sa rear seats para makapaginstall ng baby car seat? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yung carseat mo may isofix? Bihira ang carset na ganun dito sa pinas ah =)

parang hindi isofix ang wigo. Di ko sya napansin nung nagtitingin ako dati. Vios sure ako.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ask ko lang kung meron isofix amg wigo AT sa rear seats para makapaginstall ng baby car seat? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wala po.
    topgear says, among the small cars sold in the country, only the mirage gls has it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wala po.
    topgear says, among the small cars sold in the country, only the mirage gls has it.
    Mine has one, sir. Two ISOFIX logos sewn in to left and right sides of the rear seat to indicate where the hooks are. Pag kinapa mo yung ilalim na foam, may hook for the baby seats.

I think silent update po ito kasama sa Minor change for 2016 onwards (like updated intake). The Indonesian Agya has it on its ads, not so much in PH.

I'll try to share a pic here later, been so long di na ako marunong magpost hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sharing some pics, although I wasn't able to take pics of the hooks on the seat side. Nakakapa ko siya pero nasa ilalim ng seat cover.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Thanks for all the information. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tagarito View Post
    Mine has one, sir. Two ISOFIX logos sewn in to left and right sides of the rear seat to indicate where the hooks are. Pag kinapa mo yung ilalim na foam, may hook for the baby seats.

I think silent update po ito kasama sa Minor change for 2016 onwards (like updated intake). The Indonesian Agya has it on its ads, not so much in PH.

I'll try to share a pic here later, been so long di na ako marunong magpost hehe
    siguro nga. 2014 yung sakin, e. first edition dito.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks for all the information. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Welcome sir! By the way, mine is a G, M/T. Not too excited to use it yet, wala pang baby hehehehe [emoji23] 👫[emoji95] 🚼

Can anyone confirm if the recent Wigo E's have it as well?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i would remove:
    engine treatment (change oil is all that is needed. i don't even use engine flush.)
    spark plugs (from the top of my hat, these are usually easily accessible. you can have the local mechanic clean and re-gap them plugs for a fraction of the cost. no need to replace if they are still in good condition.)
    brake fluid (you can do this yourself, with one hand tied behind your back, at a fraction of the cost.)
    engine coolant (you can do this yourself if you need a top-up, or you can ask your 10 year old child to do it. it's that easy. just use the right coolant; color-coded naman sila.)
    manual trans. gear oil (much cheaper at the local gas station, if it is needed at all.)
    fuel system cleaning tune-up (mag-techron ka na lang. heh heh.)
    aircon filter (if you can access it, hugasan mo na lang ng tubig at sabon yung sa iyo. wag lang punitin.)

that should halve your cost.
    my rule of thumb: if it ain't in the owner's manual list of things to do, it's not necessary.

when in doubt as to the quality of the product you are purchasing, you can buy them from the casa, and do the replacing outside.

good luck, po.

Hi onekph we usually do buy from the casa then outside na ang replacing. Pero advise ng mekaniko namin once in a while balik talaga sa casa pero make sure to state na purely change oil only. Kasi if not dami additional. Purely change oil cost us 1500 at 45k km

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinaaapay View Post
    Hi onekph we usually do buy from the casa then outside na ang replacing. Pero advise ng mekaniko namin once in a while balik talaga sa casa pero make sure to state na purely change oil only. Kasi if not dami additional. Purely change oil cost us 1500 at 45k km
    Thanks sa suggestion Tinaps. Sakto my Wigo just hit 40K this morning, and I prefer na sa casa ko nalang din ipapagawa pero tatanggalin ko nalang yung mga mahal at di pa naman talaga kailangan (engine treatment, engine tune up, aircon filter) kaya ang total is around 5K nalang. Tinanong ko na din yung SA ko about it sabi pwede naman daw pero syempre business kasi eh kaya diniscourage ako na gawin yon & mapapamahal lang daw ako pag dinelay ko yung ibang items kasi same lang din daw yung labor price hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hi mga sir,

planning to get this unit. my very first car if ever. question lang, kapag nakuha ba siya di pa tinted? so ibig sabihin need ko pa ipatint if ever? anu pa po mga need ko pagawa or dapat paayos? SA did not inform me yet anu mga kasama since bigla ko lang din kasi siya tinanong na interested ako, haha.
    Thanks