New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 124 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pareng miles, curious lang, pasagot naman nung tanong kanina...yung saan ba nasusulat na si Manalo yung sugo?

Follow-up question, bakit ka naniniwala na siya talaga ang sugo at hindi ibang tao? Sa dami-dami ng tao sa mundo, anong nagpabilib sa'yo na siya nga talaga at hindi lang niya kayo lahat niloloko?

Hindi ako nanggagago or anything ha. Gusto ko lang talaga maintindihan yung backing ng faith mo. Sana seryosohin mo yung tanong ko. Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    John 10:30-33: "I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Nicean Council is about inserting the belief of 3 person God. Earlier than 325 AD The Father alone was God.
    Yeah right... inc's views are just so contradicting to me and the others.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Philippians 2:6: "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage."

mas malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw yan.
    morphe

This Greek word is commonly translated into English as "form." Trinitarians tend to interpret this Greek word as if it means "divine nature." However, this is not without major difficulties.

First, the evidence for this words demonstrates it refers to appearance, what is beheld with the eyes. But God is invisible indicating his divine nature is invisible. The Father an invisible divine nature or they would not have the same divine nature and they would not be one in terms of Trinitarian doctrine.

Thayers Greek Lexicon says:

The form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; the external appearance: children are said to reflect psuches te kai morphes homoioteta (of their parents) (418).

It must be recognized that Paul did not say, "... although he was God..." as Trinitarians tend to read this verse. Rather, he said, "... subsisting in the form of God..." If Paul thought Jesus was to be identified as God, why would he say Jesus was subsisting in the form of God rather than just indicating he was God. Paul could have just as easily said, "... although he was God..." But he didn't.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Rev. 1: 8: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Sino ang tinutukoy dyan sir mile2?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pareng miles, curious lang, pasagot naman nung tanong kanina...yung saan ba nasusulat na si Manalo yung sugo?

Follow-up question, bakit ka naniniwala na siya talaga ang sugo at hindi ibang tao? Sa dami-dami ng tao sa mundo, anong nagpabilib sa'yo na siya nga talaga at hindi lang niya kayo lahat niloloko?

Hindi ako nanggagago or anything ha. Gusto ko lang talaga maintindihan yung backing ng faith mo. Sana seryosohin mo yung tanong ko. Salamat.
    He thought the true God of the Bible simple as that.

The same God of Moses, Isaiah, David, Jesus, the apostles and the early Christians. - The Father alone

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    religion is the one topic where everyone is right, and everyone else is wrong, depending on who's talking.
    can't we just close this thread? it has overstayed its welcome.
    besides, threaders have strayed away from the original topic..
    perhaps we should re-name the topic, "my quotes are better than yours, even if i don't understand half of what i am quoting"...
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 17th, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    John 10:30-33: "I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."
    I and the Father are one - tapos tatalon ka agad na ibig sabihhin ng talata eh one God, wala yan sa talata huwag mong pigain ang wala sa talata.

They are one in tending the flock basahin mo ang buong John 10 para maunawaan mo kung ano ang ibig sabihin ng "are one"

thou, being a man, makest thyself God." Magkaiba transalation yata yan kinuhan mo, iba ang God sa god.

The Jews answered him, "It is not for a good work that we stone you but for blasphemy because you, being a man, make yourself a god."

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Ang false dyan is yor claim that Christ is God
    O sabi ko nga tao lang si Cristo eh. He is the contradiction on how the bible describe a mere man.