New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Wala naman nagagalit di ba nagpost ka ng talata, sinagot ko lang sino ang AntiChrist
    Kaya nga po paki explain ang lalim ng inglis eh di naman po kasi pwedeng maniwala ako sa sabihin saken na yan ang tutoo agad nang hindi ko naman naiintindihan, kahit ano pang sabihing maliwanag na nakasaad e malabo parin saken eh

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    eto galing sa Leviticus: sa muling pagbalik ni Kristo ay magsusulputan ang mga bulaang propeta

ang tanong gaano na katagal ang INM?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pansin ko lang, etong si pareng miles2 parang yung mga scribes at pharisees na tinuturo nung bata ako. Yung grabe kung maka-cite ng kung anu anong verses sa bible with corresponding justifications pa kuno.

Para sakin ha, simple lang naman eh - tumulong ka sa kapwa sa abot ng makakaya mo, at respetuhin mo ang kapwa mo.

Regardless of religion or race, I believe generosity, compassion, and respect are values that are universally revered.

Ang kaso, minsan yung doctrines pa mismo yung nakakasagabal sa pagpapalaganap ng kabutihan. Tulad sa example na ito (di ko sinasabing totoo, pero magandang example kasi) - if doctrine dictates that you should not let non-INC into your place of worship, but your conscience tells you that the right thing to do is to help out a fellow Filipino in need, mas susundin mo pa ba yung doktrina o kung ano yung tingin mong mabuti? Do you honestly think that God would honor the man who upheld the "sanctity" of their house of worship over the man who opened the gates and gave shelter to the unfortunate ones ravaged by the storm?

I am not a devout Catholic but I like the efforts of Pope Francis - following the principles of Vatican II, where we 1) should exercise our conscience to do what we believe is right and 2) should do good not only to Catholics but to everyone. I think that it's closer to the essence of love, which is what God wants, right?

Marami rin akong alam na iba pang religious denomination na may sari-sariling doctrines but at the end of the day nangingibabaw pa rin yung pagtulong sa kapwa.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Waaaa haba na ng thread para ibackread.

Change the thread title na.

Kudos to miles2 meron ngang die hard INC member ang tsikot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    The concept of a three person God for the Trinitarian does not begin on the pages of Scripture since he simply cannot find a three person God reported anywhere therein. Rather, his three person God begins as an idea in his own mind. His God is created and fashioned; it is built as one builds an idol. The Bible is a very large book. One can create almost any concept if he picks and chooses ideas from its pages. So the Trinitarian begins with an idea of his creation in his mind and then travels through the pages of Scripture looking for building materials to make his God. And when he has collected enough building materials to satisfy himself, he creates his own god with his collected materials.

Although this three person God is not confessed anywhere in the Scriptures, this fact does not seem to bother the Trinitarian. It rarely occurs to him, if ever, that he could be worshiping a God that does not even exist - a false god, an idol. Indeed, most Trinitarians will not even allow themselves to entertain the possibility.
    2 Timothy 3:1-5: But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, HOLDING THE FORM OF RELIGION BUT DENYING THE POWER OF IT.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yeah eto na nga sinasabe ko eh. Hehehe. Hindi ko na nga dinagdagan yung nicea council at yung ibang verses ni john. Kasi hindi ko pa rin maintindihan sa mga taga INC kung paano banggitin ang paganong emperor na may dahilan kuno sa pagiging Diyos ni Kristo. pero sa kabilang banda iba naman interpretasyon sa bibliya ngayon na produkto rin ng nicea council na gumawa kuno sa pagiging Diyos kay Christ. Sasabihin na mali mali hindi Diyos kesyo hindi binanggit. Baka buhay na si Manalo nuon at nakapag attend siya ng nicea council. Pero 1914 lang siya naliwanagan na itayo ang sambahan.

Without INC's political play in the philippines, i believe they will not be as strong. They wont be able to recruit as much. If not for the iron willed implementation and execution of its leaders, they wont be much of a force to reckon with. Just my two cents worth though. Peace to all!
    INFOGRAPHIC: What you should know about the Iglesia ni Cristo

Constantine I: In hoc signo vinces (in this sign you will conquer!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Welcome to "bible" study thread.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pansin ko lang, etong si pareng miles2 parang yung mga scribes at pharisees na tinuturo nung bata ako. Yung grabe kung maka-cite kung anu anong verses sa bible with corresponding justifications pa kuno.

Para sakin ha, simple lang naman eh - tumulong ka sa kapwa sa abot ng makakaya mo, at respetuhin mo ang kapwa mo.

Regardless of religion or race, I believe generosity, compassion, and respect are values that are universally revered.

Ang kaso, minsan yung doctrines pa mismo yung nakakasagabal sa pagpapalaganap ng kabutihan. Tulad sa example na ito (di ko sinasabing totoo, pero magandang example kasi) - if doctrine dictates that you should not let non-INC into your place of worship, but your conscience tells you that the right thing to do is to help out a fellow Filipino in need, mas susundin mo pa ba yung doktrina o kung ano yung tingin mong mabuti? Do you honestly think that God would honor the man who upheld the "sanctity" of their house of worship over the man who opened the gates and gave shelter to the unfortunate ones ravaged by the storm?

I am not a devout Catholic but I like the efforts of Pope Francis - following the principles of Vatican II, where we 1) should exercise our conscience to do what we believe is right and 2) should do good not only to Catholics but to everyone. I think that it's closer to the essence of love, which is what God wants, right?

Marami rin akong alam na iba pang religious denomination na may sari-sariling doctrines but at the end of the day nangingibabaw pa rin yung pagtulong sa kapwa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Kasi naman, wala naman masama kung aaminin na may mali sa tinuturo ng INC eh. Nabubuking na kayo kaya ayaw na ninyo sumagot. O kaya ayaw niyo sumagot dahil narerealize na ninyo yun mga maling tinuturo sa inyo ni Manalo.

Never ever in my whole life na narinig kong mas mataas pa si Manalo ke Jesus Christ. For God's sake, hindi niyo pwedeng sabihin yan.

Jesus = Holy Spirit = Father God. Iisa lang ang Diyos, 3 persona, pero ilan ang Diyos? 1 lang...

Ulit ah, metamorphic ang bible. Di ito dapat iniinterpret ng kung sino-sinong tao lang. Di rin dapat nga ito ginagawang course dahil walang nakakaalam ng totoong meaning ng bible.
    para mo naring kinausap si tanda, seksi at pogi no? obvious na obvious na bistado na, deny parin :D

Sent from my Cherry w500 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    In worship service you'll get spiritual nourishment you will need to live a Christian way of life.
    and them manalos will get financial & stability nourishment

Sent from my Cherry w500 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

katwiran ng tao yan. sundin mo inaakalang mung tama dahil nagmamalasakit ka lamang.

may pangyayari sa biblia na yung nagbubuhat ng kaban ay namatay. bakit? di nya sinunod ang utos ng Diyos, na wag hahawakan ang kaban.

ng parang mahuhulog yung kaban SA PAGMAMALASAKIT NYA SINALO NYA ITO AT NAHAWAKAN.

_di lang ako sang ayon sa ex sa di pagpapsok sa mga kapilya ng inc. Good day mga ka-tsikot!