New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    He says it's a dealer installed ACCESSORY, which means have to pay extra.
    thanks! now i'm targeting that dealer.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    To those who bought a nissan terra recently. May auto door lock ba siya depending on speed ng car?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mtsingson View Post
    To those who bought a nissan terra recently. May auto door lock ba siya depending on speed ng car?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, wala...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    Hi Guys!

My brother is currently looking at the Terra VE and Fortuner G, both 4x2 AT. How's the ownership of the Terra? Does Nissan offer a 1yr pms visit/yr? Any issue/s so far?

My brother is originally leaning on the Fortuner, but when I suggested the Terra, he is now contemplating on which of the 2 to get. He likes the exterior of both. Interior, a bit on the Fort, the power, definitely on the Terra. Safety, I think the terra because of the 6 vs 3 airbags. Ownership for both, no idea.

He haven't test driven both vehicles. He's currently basing on the spec sheet and exterior preference. Hence, he is choosing between the two. A test drive is in the books, probably next month.

Honest inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks.
    One thing your bro needs to consider is the riding comfort. Terra has one of the (if not the) best. Fortuner has the worst IMO.

After 5 hour long drive fresh na fresh ka pa rin sa Terra.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    One thing your bro needs to consider is the riding comfort. Terra has one of the (if not the) best. Fortuner has the worst IMO.

After 5 hour long drive fresh na fresh ka pa rin sa Terra.
    Tama si PATSYS, riding comfort bagsak si Fortuner.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Tama si PATSYS, riding comfort bagsak si Fortuner.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Me navarra ako dati binenta ko na nagkaron problem sa transmission. Malaki ba talaga difference sa fortuner in riding comfort? Me tagtag din naman sa navarra lalo sa current situation ng kalsada natin

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Me navarra ako dati binenta ko na nagkaron problem sa transmission. Malaki ba talaga difference sa fortuner in riding comfort? Me tagtag din naman sa navarra lalo sa current situation ng kalsada natin

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Very different beast when it comes to ride comfort Fort vs Terra. Kung sa Fort vs Monty, panalo si Monty sa Fort. If you ask Monty vs Terra, mas panalo for me si Terra.

Yung current generation Fort, though better than previous generation Fort (first gen), is still not even close to ride comfort ng previous gen Monty.

I've ridden (deliverately at the 3rd row) and driven the Terra, "leagues" above the Fort in my opinion when it comes to ride comfort.

But going back to your post, what happened to the transmission? Still have records on mileage when it happened? AT or MT?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If riding comfort is a key concern, I guess you should be looking at other vehicles rather than PPVs. Nissan has two other utility vehicles which can provide much better riding comfort - Xtrail and Patrol Royale.

Unless of course, riding comfort comes next to fuel expense, then a Terra will be the better choice over the Xtrail or Patrol Royale.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Terra na bruh! [emoji4]... promise, you won’t regret...

Gawa ka ng checklist according to your requirements for PPV... i’m sure lamang si terra nyan... also, wait for their big discounts, i think pag dating ng new monty magpapa discount yan sila... hehehe...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gawa ka ng checklist according to your requirements for PPV... i’m sure lamang si terra nyan... also, wait for their big discounts, i think pag dating ng new monty magpapa discount yan sila... hehehe...

Terra dont even surpass sale of mux People always boast what car they only own no regret mentality