New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    normal sa babae yan aayaw tapos ikaw na pumili tapos kung ikaw pumili dami reklamo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical-One View Post
    My Mrs. really wanted the Mu-x until she saw the Terra last month and now she wants the Terra
    They did not have the test drive car at the dealer that time so maybe next month she will test drive or when i come back to Manila. She prefer the Terra shape and new design of the Terra.
    It is difficult whenever the Mrs. decides, they change mind every month
    if you do not follow the advice of your co-chooser,
    "pag may nangyari diyan, kahit flat tire lang, ay ikaw ang may kasalanan."
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by styxter View Post
    normal sa babae yan aayaw tapos ikaw na pumili tapos kung ikaw pumili dami reklamo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Agree 100%.
    Also it will be her ride so it's hard to make an argument even though I will be writing the check

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you do not follow the advice of your co-chooser,
    "pag may nangyari diyan, kahit flat tire lang, ay ikaw ang may kasalanan."
    heh heh.
    Totally agree bro. Specially it's her ride.
    I'm locked
    But to be fair, I do like the looks and numbers of Terra

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I noticed that gear shifting is smoother when there is heavy load on the Terra. Does anyone noticed this? Maybe it was designed this way in the first place to maximize the pulling power?

And looks like Nissan will revise their spec sheet for Terra this rainy season.

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indu...ef=home_feed_1

Wading depth is on par with Everest already.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Hi Guys!

My brother is currently looking at the Terra VE and Fortuner G, both 4x2 AT. How's the ownership of the Terra? Does Nissan offer a 1yr pms visit/yr? Any issue/s so far?

My brother is originally leaning on the Fortuner, but when I suggested the Terra, he is now contemplating on which of the 2 to get. He likes the exterior of both. Interior, a bit on the Fort, the power, definitely on the Terra. Safety, I think the terra because of the 6 vs 3 airbags. Ownership for both, no idea.

He haven't test driven both vehicles. He's currently basing on the spec sheet and exterior preference. Hence, he is choosing between the two. A test drive is in the books, probably next month.

Honest inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    Hi Guys!

My brother is currently looking at the Terra VE and Fortuner G, both 4x2 AT. How's the ownership of the Terra? Does Nissan offer a 1yr pms visit/yr? Any issue/s so far?

Thanks.
    Yes, at least in bohol the casa agreed to have it once per year if kms is lesser than required...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    Hi Guys!

My brother is originally leaning on the Fortuner, but when I suggested the Terra, he is now contemplating on which of the 2 to get. He likes the exterior of both. Interior, a bit on the Fort, the power, definitely on the Terra. Safety, I think the terra because of the 6 vs 3 airbags. Ownership for both, no idea.

He haven't test driven both vehicles. He's currently basing on the spec sheet and exterior preference. Hence, he is choosing between the two. A test drive is in the books, probably next month.

Honest inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Test drive both, the pros and cons will differ per person. For me the pros are spacious cabin, power, loaded tech for the price and ride quality. Cons are plain interior and relatively heavier steering compared to other SUVs.

Whichever makes you smile while driving, that is the best choice.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    guys, i was looking for the new features of 2019 model, and I saw this:

219 Nissan Terra 2.5 VL 4x2 Fiery Red Edition - Exterior & Interior Review (Philippines) - YouTube

at mark 14:31, the reviewer mentioned that the VE variant has powered tailgate in Nissan Shaw. can anyone confirm this? i'm eyeing to buy the VE variant.

thanks!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by psycotrompus View Post
    guys, i was looking for the new features of 2019 model, and I saw this:

219 Nissan Terra 2.5 VL 4x2 Fiery Red Edition - Exterior & Interior Review (Philippines) - YouTube

at mark 14:31, the reviewer mentioned that the VE variant has powered tailgate in Nissan Shaw. can anyone confirm this? i'm eyeing to buy the VE variant.

thanks!
    He says it's a dealer installed ACCESSORY, which means have to pay extra.