New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    If you don't already know, I was soliciting more information so maybe we can help you with your technical problem as an alternative to resorting to writing flame mails to the CEO. There are inherent limitations with SatTV that is beyond the control of the service provider. If you understand the physics involved, you'll be able to make informed decisions on what to do about it.

Now, are you still up to it?
    The issue I want addressed are non-technical in nature. In reality, Satellite TV here in the Philippines will always be iffy due to the strong rains and winds we experience ie. rain fade. My ongoing issue with Cignal has more to do with their billing and their inability to correct a problem that even their main CSR supervisor admits on the phone as their mistake but they can't seem to do anything to correct it.

I am just tired of the ongoing trend of Philippine companies (mostly service and travel related industries) that promise top notch service, charge premium rates but when its time to execute and deliver, fall back to the typical Filipino company response of letting the customer hung out to dry.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    SERYOSO YUN TANONG.. OH well..

Google lang yan...

sinubukan ko ngayon..

ganito ginawa ko..

google.com > search cignal tv > go to website > click support > contact us > 2446251.. ayos naman yun trunckline nila

hindi kaya yun phone niyo may problema, tanong lang ha

now :popcorn: mode muna ako hahaha!
    Trust me..that number has been embedded in my phone for the last 5 months and I'm sure the CSR's already know me by now.

Again, ok lang ba sa inyo na ganito sa Pilipinas? Napagtawag mo sa CSR, wala sila magawa and when you ask for higher level management, all they can say is not available or worse, put you on hold and not answer again? I guess, ok dati..but now, these companies are charging higher rates, almost the same as rates abroad but we still get the crappy customer service Filipno companies are known for.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    Again, ok lang ba sa inyo na ganito sa Pilipinas? Napagtawag mo sa CSR, wala sila magawa and when you ask for higher level management, all they can say is not available or worse, put you on hold and not answer again? I guess, ok dait..but now, these companies are charging higher rates, almost the same as rates abroad but we still get the crappy customer service Filipno companies are known for.
    Dre, sanayan lang yan. What can you do? Waste time complaining? Even if it takes you years of complaining and even if you bring it to the media, it will be just luck if something will happen. Mayayari pa health mo sa kaka-complain.

If you are not happy, then move to another provider. Simple as that.

If you are not happy with Filipino companies, then move abroad. That is one of the reasons for the Filipino diaspora.

I am a Cignal subscriber. Yes, I hate the crappy limitations that when it rains, nawawala ang reception. Their billing is also crap but since I keep my payment history, it is easy to reconcile it by sending an email with my payment history to their CSR.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Saan ba galing si Balikpinoy? US ba o Canada?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Dre, sanayan lang yan. What can you do? Waste time complaining? Even if it takes you years of complaining and even if you bring it to the media, it will be just luck if something will happen. Mayayari pa health mo sa kaka-complain.

If you are not happy, then move to another provider. Simple as that.

If you are not happy with Filipino companies, then move abroad. That is one of the reasons for the Filipino diaspora.
    Like I said, I guess thats ok with the majority of Filipinos, hence, companies here get away with murder. It also means, this country will never improve and we deserve the fools that rule us.

Unfortunately for me, I moved back after being raised in the US because I felt the Philippines was more like home.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^Welcome to the third world country.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    Like I said, I guess thats ok with the majority of Filipinos, hence, companies here get away with murder. It also means, this country will never improve and we deserve the fools that rule us.

Unfortunately for me, I moved back after being raised in the US because I felt the Philippines was more like home.
    Its a catch-22 dre. The reason in US that they can't get away with murder is because of the strong consumer laws in place. Unlike here, its weak. However, those weak laws allow business to give cheap crappy services to the Filipino consumers because cheap services is what they can only pay. And usually, pinoys don't complain much. Why would we think that the companies are pulling a fast one at us because we're not pulling a fast one at them. Pinoys are too trusting. But in time, Filipinos are getting smarter and in time the consumer laws will be stronger.

For now, you work with the system, or if you want, be a pioneer and trail-blaze the way. Good luck with that though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like i missed a popcorn topic here... kala ko na techie discussion on Cignal kasi. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    ^Welcome to the third world country.
    Parang linya dapat ni Uls yan.

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    btt:
    new cignal subscriber here. the reception is light years better than cablelink (pque cable). we've been a long time cablelink subscriber since the early 2000's and before makarating sa amin ang kable, may naka-tap nang 2-4 na illegal connections. irereport, gagawa ng audit, lilinaw saglit then ganon nanaman after a couple of weeks. sa bandang looban kasi ang lugar namin.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mahihirapan ka nga maintindihan ng CSR nyan, penny for your thoughts lang di mo naintindihan, bukod don galit kagad reaction mo.

Cignal TV