New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 271 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jisan948 View Post
    The HRV was also one of my choices, but its image as a wifey car put me off. The CX 5 can be a man's car. To be fair with the HRV, it has the badge of Honda reliability, good looks, and new toys. I have the Civic 2003 and for 12 years walang major part na pinalitan.
    thank you...

notice that too, mas aggressive looking yung CX-5, not to mention those predator like head and tail lights...

and good to know I am not the only one double posting... hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RandMcnally View Post
    And cx-5 looks prettier
    we plan to drive it out of town also...that's why we wanted a crossover with some ground clearance...

has anybody have an experience with Mazda's servicing and parts?...

matagal nga ba hinihintay yung parts at yung service rin matagal?...

thanks...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RandMcnally View Post
    And cx-5 looks prettier
    we plan to drive it out of town also...that's why we wanted a crossover with some ground clearance...

thanks...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by estatiktik View Post

thanks...
    So far okay yojin3 naman.

Dati pinalitan nila differential ko under warranty kasi may tumutunog pag malamig pa ang sasakyan.

Wala stock ang planta nun replacement tas 2 months ang promise delivery. After a month dumating pyesa tas pinadala na sa casa yun unit ko. After 2 days, good as new at walang siningil kahit piso.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jisan948 View Post
    Hi folks, I'm getting the CX-5 Maxx via Bank PO. So far they offered me a 50k discount from the SRP of 1.344 M. I plan to put them on the spot after test drive to give me a 60k discount. Is a 60k discount a good deal? Or some other casa can offer 70 or even 80k as discount. By the way, the offeror was Mazda Sta. Rosa.
    Sir anong nangyari dito? Nakakuha ka ba ng mas malaking discount?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    So far okay yojin3 naman.

Dati pinalitan nila differential ko under warranty kasi may tumutunog pag malamig pa ang sasakyan.

Wala stock ang planta nun replacement tas 2 months ang promise delivery. After a month dumating pyesa tas pinadala na sa casa yun unit ko. After 2 days, good as new at walang siningil kahit piso.
    saang casa 'to, bro?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    double post strikes again

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Mga sir any adivice? I'm planning on getting a 2013 cx5 with 24k on the odo meter. Gusto ko sana bnew kaso hinde kaya ng budget. Ok pa kaya ito sir and magiging reliable pa ba at wala pa kaya kong papagawa dito?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    good low mileage yan sir for a 2 year old car. Hopefully nga alaga yan ng may ari. Under warranty pa ba? And lastly, how much ang offer sayo?

disclaimer: in case this will appear twice (double post), it's the board's fault not mine :p

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    good low mileage yan sir for a 2 year old car. Hopefully nga alaga yan ng may ari. Under warranty pa ba? And lastly, how much ang offer sayo?

disclaimer: in case this will appear twice (double post), it's the board's fault not mine :p

Mazda CX-5