New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 240 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonsomiguel View Post
    sir, mga magkano kuha nyo? quote ng minerva ay 3200++. TIA
    Mga 3300 ata ang kuha ko bukod pa ang palit ng pito at ballancing, sa may tramo, pasay

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sir pahelp po nman...

Gusto ko na palitan yung tires ko sa likod kasi pudpod na.

may ma suggest b kayong quality tires bukod sa yokohama OEM 195/55R15 85V na OEM ko.

Balak ko ilagay yung asa harap ko n gulong na yokohama 195/55R15.

tapos papalitan ko po ng suggested tires yung sa harapan.

any suggestion po?

ang mahal ng 195/55R15 s-drive po 4100 sa yokohama

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Try Kumho Ecsta or Federal.

We bought 195/55R15 tyres from S&R a few months back, Toyo Proxes T1-R and it set me back around 3.4K each.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ Try Kumho Ecsta or Federal.

We bought 195/55R15 tyres from S&R a few months back, Toyo Proxes T1-R and it set me back around 3.4K each.
    Hi Vinj, saw that Toyo tires at S&R too. Yet dad, wants to settle with Maxxis Victra kasi same price din, OK ba performance ng Toyo T1-R? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi Vinj,

Thanks sa suggestion.

Mas mura nga to kesa yokohama. S&R alabang kya meron?

Ok lang ba guys na yokohama sa likod tapos Toyo tires sa harap?

Toyo is made in Japan as well? comparable b sya sa noise and wear sa yokoham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    Hi Vinj,

Thanks sa suggestion.

Yes, Toyo is Japan made/brand.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Hi Vinj, saw that Toyo tires at S&R too. Yet dad, wants to settle with Maxxis Victra kasi same price din, OK ba performance ng Toyo T1-R? Thanks.
    Performance of the T1-Rs are good (we use to use the older models on the B13s use for track many, many years ago); wet grip on the highway is good as well. The Proxes line is the sport line of Toyo tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    Hi Vinj,

Thanks sa suggestion.

Toyo is a Japanese brand. They should have it in S&R Alabang as well. It's okay to have different tyres from the front and back, but not left and right. As for road noise, I'm not so sure but in the case of the previous Toyo tyres we had on the Vios of my bro-in-law (Toyo DRB - this is a good tyre model also and the treadwear rating is quite high, you may want to consider this too if they still have on stock at S&R), road noise increases as the tyre wears down.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Performance of the T1-Rs are good (we use to use the older models on the B13s use for track many, many years ago); wet grip on the highway is good as well. The Proxes line is the sport line of Toyo tyres.

Toyo is a Japanese brand. They should have it in S&R Alabang as well. It's okay to have different tyres from the front and back, but not left and right. As for road noise, I'm not so sure but in the case of the previous Toyo tyres we had on the Vios of my bro-in-law (Toyo DRB - this is a good tyre model also and the treadwear rating is quite high, you may want to consider this too if they still have on stock at S&R), road noise increases as the tyre wears down.
    WIK, Toyo Proxes = Yoko S-Drive; while Toyo DRB = Yoko A-Drive. Have used 16s DRB on the Altis before. Drives same as OEM rubber. Only stickier. But I mean, it's about as quiet and soft riding as the stock.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Looking for tires specifically 18" 225x45 budget is around 7500 per tire

What was being offered were:
    Dunlop LM703 at 6800 per tire
    Kumho SH at 6400 per tire
    China made ones at 3200 per tire, but declined and I don't want to scrimp on tires. Another brand Accelera was offered at 4000 per tire read the reviews and ok naman. Which to get.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I got nankang 225/45/18. Its 4800 sa Kingwest. Ok naman nankang. Nice grip and minimal road noise,

Low budget yet good quality tires