New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ewan ko lang if may nakaka experience/rinig din sa inyo related din sa brakes, pag nag be break may maingay na tumutunog hindi galing sa brake pads kundi galing mismo don sa foot pedal mechanism na tinatapakan sa loob ng kotse, di naman ganon kalakas pero parang tunog spring o pressurized air o something ang hirap i explain pero lumalabas lang pag tapak ng "medyo" madiin don sa break pedal

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Palagi ko na eexperience yan sir junsd. Pero di ko nalang pinapansin, papa tingnan ko nalang sa 5K PMS.

Bakit parang walang nagrereklamo sa foot brake ng Tucson? Kasi masyadong mahina ang kapit eh.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Palagi ko na eexperience yan sir junsd. Pero di ko nalang pinapansin, papa tingnan ko nalang sa 5K PMS.

Bakit parang walang nagrereklamo sa foot brake ng Tucson? Kasi masyadong mahina ang kapit eh.
    depende kasi kung gano ka lalim yung apak mo jan..

maikli kasi yung paa ni sg kaya di umaabot sa dulo yung foot brake. hehehe!

about sa brakes pala na maingay saken parang na break-in na. maingay nalang siya pag malamig, pero pag uminit init na nawawala na , i guess its the compound material of the pads itself.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sige kayo na matangkad! Nyahahaha :hammer:

Palagi ko talaga sinasagad yung foot brake ng Tucson. Pero masama din pala yun.

Organic compound yung brake pads natin kaya maingay at malakas mag dust.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; August 25th, 2010 at 09:45 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkGT View Post
    is the problem experienced on what variant of the tucson IX if you may add? thanks sir.

it could be a problem with the brake switch or if you will notice you will hear a click of a relay when you move the stick shift from P toward the right part, you can hear it even though you dont stick it in R. try to observe if your hearing the same sound. i think its the one thats interfaced with the AT transmission to signal a change in gear.
    sorry wasn't able to indicate, ours is GL
    will check later regarding the "click" you mentioned. thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkGT View Post
    GL CRDi owner here. the rattle in the back was fixed and its due to the striker rattling at the back, a few adjustments and its gone.. for the engine shuting down i never experienced this, for the aircon malfunctioning never experienced it also. very satisfied with the car.
    pardon my ignorance, what is the "striker"?
    where did you have it fixed? hyundai global doesn't seem to know what to do with that problem..
    thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ANC View Post
    pardon my ignorance, what is the "striker"?
    where did you have it fixed? hyundai global doesn't seem to know what to do with that problem..
    thanks in advance!
    in laymans term, its the one that responsible on locking the rear tailgate, its the letter U shape latch at the back. if ever yours was not adjusted/tighted yet, the noise thats coming from the back of the cabin is there. but if it is indeed at the rear suspension part, its the defective stabilizer link in which case happens to the 2WD variant of the tucson. the casa's should replace that with a new part that is a revised design of hyundai.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trax2333 View Post
    Tanung lang may balak me bumili ng tucson crdi gl variant, dami bang problem itong car? kasi parang natakot na akong bumili dahil sa mga nabasa kong problem ng tucson 2010, eh la na ibang car na ok itsura, panget sakin crv and forester, rav4 and outlander naman lakas consume ng gas, please help ty
    i don't think an owner of a new car deserves all these problems/issues, if we only knew in advance, we wouldn't have gotten one..

sa dami ng cases, you can't say na "isolated case" lang eh..

the tucson does have its pros:
    nice looks
    very fast (even the GL)
    smooth transmission
    economical(?)

the cons: just read this long thread..

so if you really want the above "pros", go and get one, just be ready for the issues/problems you'll encounter..

looking back, we would have chosen not to have the problems.. but that's just me and my wife talking; others may disagree and we respect them

Issues sa Tucson 2010