New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir apecsos mukhang masisira na rin sayo si LEA ah gaya ng pagkasira ng RAPIDE.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by slalom View Post
    Sir apecsos mukhang masisira na rin sayo si LEA ah gaya ng pagkasira ng RAPIDE.
    put it this way, I keep an open mind. I wanna make sure that I have given Lea every chance to prove herself and give her a chance. If she does well then I am all praises but if she fails then I wouldn't be a bit surprised.
    My case will be a precedent on things to come for other tsikot forumers. I am still giving her the benefit of doubt. As she said before, give her a chance and this is the chance I gave her.

ganito pala kasama reputation ng Rapide? Buti na lang nung nag patsek up ako wala silang pyesa na stab link, tinanong ko magkano labor pag ako bibili ng pyesa sabi 250 pesos per side??? Ginawa ko binigyan ko na lang ng 50 yung nagbaklas at umalis na ko, ako na lang nagkabit nung pyesa nung nakabili ako that same day. Though what they offer is tempting minsan like the change oil/tune up promo, ayoko yung oil na galing sa drum parang di ka sigurado kung yun talaga laman nun.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Deafening silence from Leaniskra, what can be the excuse this time?
    1) Sick?
    2) Vacation Leave?
    3) Reorganization?
    4) Amnesia?
    5) Playing Deaf? (Patay Malisya)

That is Rapide for you.....

Will give it a few days before I pass judgement

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    she can be on vacation leave...
    maybe you can give her a few more days since mahaba ng konti yung walang pasok ngayon....

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    maybe she got fired for trying to fix things at Rapide. heheheh

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    maybe she got fired for trying to fix things at Rapide. heheheh
    I won't be surprised if that's the case. As I have mentioned before, I have seen Senior Operations Managers come and go frequently. Even those who have very good credentials don't last. Why? The Limcauco's....they hold the reigns, their call, their shout, if you don't want to listen then go. So if one has priNciples to stand for.....Rapide is DEFINITELY NOT THE PLACE TO BE.
    For a measely 18k for a senior operations manager.....it's not worth it. I'd be better off working as a call center agent which would get me just about the same.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by apecsos View Post
    For a measely 18k for a senior operations manager.....it's not worth it. I'd be better off working as a call center agent which would get me just about the same.
    ^^ftw!
    (OT):
    our office messenger/janitor earns P15K plus allowances...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hey guys! Sorry I was out and about yesterday, wasn't able to drop by.

*apecsos
    Thanks for keeping an open mind. Sir are the details I used correct? coz it was confirmed to me that it is already done. I am now asking for a copy of the transaction slip. Will send you a copy also.

Long weekend coming up!

For those who will party tonight and tomorrow, have fun! Just don't drink and drive.

Be prepared also for a long traffic line for those who will be going out of town and will visit their love ones. Beware also for typhoon Santi.

Again, drive safely!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    welcome back lea...

yes, long weekend..

happy :hween:

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)