New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 107 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    guys why dont we do a fund raising drive and get a billboard denouncing Rapide. cguro lagay sa SLEX.. that should get their attention.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My brother could say more than a few words against GM Shaw regarding a certain repair job on his Opel sedan before he sold it many years ago.

A certain major part failed on a very low mileage Opel. GM Shaw quoted a price of over a quarter of a million pesos for the replacement part alone. Many phone calls, signed memos and big-name lawyer meetings later, GM Shaw "decided" to lower the price to less than 1/4 of the original estimate.

After the car was fixed and back in running condition, it was sold off in less than a month well below it's market value simply just to get rid of it.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 10th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Just beware of Rapide....they're cunning as ever like vultures who await to stalk their prey. There is no such thing as character for them. It's all money. Their motto is "MONEY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE"

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Asan na si leaniskra? hindi na sumagot. taga RAPIDE ka ba talaga? bilisan nyo gumawa ng action mabilis kumalat na palpak kayo baka dyan kayo magsara sa mga kapalpakan kayo din baka makarma kayo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slalom View Post
    Asan na si leaniskra? hindi na sumagot. taga RAPIDE ka ba talaga? bilisan nyo gumawa ng action mabilis kumalat na palpak kayo baka dyan kayo magsara sa mga kapalpakan kayo din baka makarma kayo.

He/She might be keeping office hours.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Rapide opens 7 days a week except for pasong tamo extension branch and head office in pasong tamo which closes on sunday.

Head office in pasong tamo which also houses Rapide pasong tamo operates on saturdays.

Rapide and Lea will have a very hard time answering me because they know that all of them are true. Or even not answer back anymore for they know deep inside that the big honchos of Rapide are crooks especially RKL. The things I have stated are facts and they can never be denied having worked in part with management. So I know. I KNOW. I KNOW. And I regret having worked for them.

Timmy, I know that eventually you will be able to read this. Everything is not just money. There are also people you have to take care of. You have never empathized with your workers nor have you empathized with your dissatisfied customers. YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED. I have told you before about the problems I see in the company and what other staff have been complaining about but YOU NEVER LISTENED. It's all money for you. Your staff works hard for your company and what do you do? You find ways to lessen the take home pays of your Store Managers and your mechanics. The store managers and your mechanics are your bread and butter as they are the ones that bring money to Rapide BUT you don't take notice. Remember the 30 pesos budget per head you gave for your staff on Rapide's Christmas Party 2006??? You are DISGUSTING. That's how you value your employees for their services in 1 year ....30 pesos! Naka styro lang ang pinakain mo sa mga tao mo na galing lang sa karinderya. Kahit painom sa mga tao wala. BINARAT MO. Oppurtunista ka.

Just imagine a Store Manager who increases his sales/profits almost every month and he ends up getting less pay because of conditions being imposed by the company. Bottom line that is what you call MADUGAS. That is why many of your Store Managers/ Parts Analyst/ Mechanics turn your back against you and in the end nanakawan ka. Park Square branch/ Boni branch/ Meralco Branch/ Riverbanks Branch/ etc...to name a few. You never asked yourself why Timmy.
    Pati mekaniko dahil sa sobrang kelangan ng kita eh minsan sinasadyang sabihin na sira and isang part sa sasakyan kahit hindi. A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE IS SHOCK ABSORBER. Ang style lang dyan eh kukuha lang ng konting langis ang mekaniko at babasain lang nila yung shocks ng langis....AYUN....pag pinakita sa customer eh sasabihing tagas at kelangan palitan. Style nila yan.

And how about customers? Do you really care? NO. What you really care about is just the money. Your change oil thing might be ok and the 5th oil change free is ok BUT I know it is not your purpose to make money on the oil change.......It is on the inspection that comes along with that change oil......MAGHAHANAP KAYO NG SIRA KAHIT HINDI SIRA. RAPIDE PLAYS DIRTY. Padama lang nila talaga yan na kunwari tatawag to show their concern.

PERO ANG SA AKIN LANG SIMPLE. FOCUS LANG LAGI SA PROBLEMA NG CUSTOMER....QUOTE NG MABABANG PRESYO...GANDAHAN LANG ANG SERBISYO....KAHIT KONTING KITA OK NA BASTA IMPORTANTE MASAYA ANG CUSTOMER. That's the my approach.

NOW BACK to RAPIDE.....IBALIK NIYO NA PERA KO SA PALPAK NA SERBISYO NA GINAWA NYO. KAPAL NG MUKHA NIYO. 8 MONTHS NA. NI HA NI HO PATAY MALISYA KAYO

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    It seems that so many things have happened since I was gone . Sorry guys, I was under the weather this past couple of days (actually everyone in our house is). But don’t worry, I’m 80% OK (still has cough and a little headache pa).

*JJGF
    Hope you still consider us for inspection pa rin, anyways its Free naman. Then tell me which branch and who did you talked to para we could do something about it. Peace din….

*cssmd
    Ok lang sir, everything is a work in progress naman. We’ll keep trying nalang to improve. Can you give me details of your concern (date, plate number, etc.). I’ll try to do something.

*MAXBUWAYA & sir ghosthunter
    Sorry po cant answer for our affiliates, same thing that I cannot answer for the guys before me. Pero I’ll make it my business na rin to inform them.

*apecsos
    Same with what I said in my reply to your PM:
    Sir you’re correct, I do not run the show, I do not run it alone; I do it with several people, including of course the board and the new MANCOM.

I'm not sure if you personally know me and the new guys here, I just hope that you give us a chance.

I know I am no Messiah; Rapide has got to go a long way to really be perfect. You have your reasons to feel that way, and I have my reasons why I'm doing this. I just hope we'll be able to respect that.

If you cannot respect Rapide or RKL for that matter, sana find it in your heart to give us (the new guys) a chance.

I'll borrow JJGF's words.....peace po.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Rapide is such a blighted brand right now that I think it would be better if the business reorganized and opened under a new name if there really is new management in place. Naligo ka nga, pero yung mabahong lumang damit pa rin ang suot mo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    + 1. If Rapide is really sincere, start action on the your shops not on this forum. Your transformation from " greedy " to " honest " will take a long process. And please, pay the casualties.
    Para sa amin mga customer, we will continue to be vigilant.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tanatej View Post
    Rapide is such a blighted brand right now that I think it would be better if the business reorganized and opened under a new name if there really is new management in place. Naligo ka nga, pero yung mabahong lumang damit pa rin ang suot mo.
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev!t View Post
    [SIZE=5] RAPWEDE![/SIZE]..

or pa rin..

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)