New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I'm curious to know what are the issues reported so far by other owners. I heard there had been reports of issues with the transmission, park brake system overheating, auto hold system fault. Some reviews I've seen over youtube reported some glitches with the digital dashboard and infotainment screen, e.g. screen is not responsive on certain occasions.

I had the unfortunate experience with quality issues with the Ford Fiesta. Among the PPV offerings here in PH, the new Ford Everest is the one I really like in terms of the body design and aesthetics. What's holding me back is the quality reputation of Ford.
    I have experienced na sudden stop at low speeds, nagpalit na ako ng regulator ng air and fuel sa accelerator (cant remember what exactly) and unuulit nanaman yung problem. Has anyone experienced this?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2023
    I'm curious to know what are the issues reported so far by other owners. I heard there had been reports of issues with the transmission, park brake system overheating, auto hold system fault. Some reviews I've seen over youtube reported some glitches with the digital dashboard and infotainment screen, e.g. screen is not responsive on certain occasions.

I had the unfortunate experience with quality issues with the Ford Fiesta. Among the PPV offerings here in PH, the new Ford Everest is the one I really like in terms of the body design and aesthetics. What's holding me back is the quality reputation of Ford.
    I have experienced na sudden stop at low speeds, nagpalit na ako ng regulator ng air and fuel sa accelerator (cant remember what exactly) and unuulit nanaman yung problem. Has anyone experienced this?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumgum View Post
    Sudden stop as in abrupt downshift? Or it suddenly brakes for no reason?

Anong model ng Everest mo, is it the 6 speed or 10 speed model? Ano ang sinabi ng Ford?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Did you check if it's related to the issue that affected a batch of Everest units equipped with an electronic shifter?
    Read the news article below.
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-...a5100-20230901

5. Join Date
    Dec 2023

Sorry, Sudden engine stoppage. Namamatay ang engine. Not related to the recall. I dont have the electronic shifter.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2023

Sorry, Sudden engine stoppage. Namamatay ang engine. Not related to the recall. I dont have the electronic shifter.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Sudden stop as in abrupt downshift? Or it suddenly brakes for no reason?

Anong model ng Everest mo, is it the 6 speed or 10 speed model? Ano ang sinabi ng Ford?
    Sudden stop of engine. Namamatay ang engine bigla. Like cut of ang gas or air or both.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Sudden stop of engine. Namamatay ang engine bigla. Like cut of ang gas or air or both.
    Have you reported this to casa?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fuel pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Bago ito. The first to report this here.

I have the 6-speed tranny and so far, everything is good.

Hope it was resolved.

Isolated case?

Pa share nalang ang findings ng casa dito.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast