New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I've seen several Chinese vehicles too in MIAS. GW products are some of them. Ang titigas ng pintuan nila, parang pag binubuksan ko you can see the cheapness of their products.

Tapos parang nakakailang hawakan, i-bang at kung anu-ano pa sa pintuan. Parang masisira din.

Their exterior DESIGN is okay, but I still find their quality questionable.

I'm not a Chinese vehicle hater. I find their designs great. They just need some improving in their quality and makes better though. That's all they need, and they'll surely succeed.

talaga? kasi yun ang isa sa mga unang tinitingnan ko when buying a car. and the cars they have in their North Edsa showroom, ok lahat. i tried the doors of florid, cowry, wingle and the coolbear. harap, likod pati ang trunk and all were perfectly closing or opening.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I've seen several Chinese vehicles too in MIAS. GW products are some of them. Ang titigas ng pintuan nila, parang pag binubuksan ko you can see the cheapness of their products.
    Kulang pa the Quality level of the Chinese cars at the MIAS carshow. Give it a few more years.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    talaga? kasi yun ang isa sa mga unang tinitingnan ko when buying a car. and the cars they have in their North Edsa showroom, ok lahat. i tried the doors of florid, cowry, wingle and the coolbear. harap, likod pati ang trunk and all were perfectly closing or opening.

Okay naman lately ang quality ng Great Wall cars..

Sa designs nila eh medyo di parin orig pero the next batch of GW cars eh original ang designs nila.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post

Wala akong sinabing mahirap buksan o isara ang pintuan. Ang sinabi ko lang eh, ang titigas ng pintuan nila .... try to compare it sa mga jap vehicles or korean vehicles and you'll know what I mean.

Matigas siya tapos ang nipis pa ng metal na ginamit.

Lahat ng chinese vehicles, ganun. Kaya tignan mo rating nila sa crash test ... poor.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I guess when it comes to China-made, there are early adapters like rockiee_s, and there are the skeptics, like many of us. In the old days our fathers and grandfathers looked at Japanese cars with suspicion. Small and ugly compared to German and American-made.

In the late 80's it was our turn to doubt the quality and reliability of Korean. Now, Korean brands are giving the Japanese a run for their yen, and it's the US brands that are having trouble.

IMO, China cars are in the birthing stage. Kaya ang dami pang clones. Cheap ones at that. The manufacturers with a vision for better quality, dependability and originality will flourish while the ones that believe in cloning and staying cheap will flounder or even die.

Me? I'm at wait and see stage. I will wait for the Chinese car buying tribe to increase, while keeping an eye on reviews and developments in the market.

thanks for all your comments....be it real concern or simpleng panlalait.

i will definitely give my unbiased review of the coolbear once i start driving it. i have scheduled for a break in trip already to subic this coming end of may.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    rockiee_s : Goodluck. I'm sure that your unit will still be a head turner since it's still new and rare in our streets.

Enjoy your coolbear. And, please do give your unbiased feedback regarding your unit.

yes i will.

and if i am not really satisfied with its performance and is value for my money (almost 800k sya ha!), di ako mahihiyang magsabi ng mga bad experiences ko dito.

at pag pumalpak ang mga features nya (full features kasi sya), ako mismo magbabato ng coolbear ko sa greatwall showroom sa quezon city.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    whew! kundi pa medyo mabilis yung internet eh baka di ko natapos sa loob ng isang oras lahat ng pages..

masasabi ko lang ay balang araw ay kakainin din ang mga salita nila doon sa mga nag-comment ng negatibo sa thread na 'to...

at kay Sir Rockiee_s - saludo ako sa inyo at una kayo sa mga nagtiwala, ika nga; "success needs sacrifice sometimes"...tsaka medyo mabigat nga lang yung coolbear pag ibinato nyo!

Great Wall Cars Philippines