New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1437
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    overboost: magagawan mo kaya ng paraan para makapag test drive yun taga bigbigcar? baka naman pwede mong kausapin ang mga kinauukulan

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir JJcar,

She's not sir... She's Ms. Kalurkay.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    oooppsss, sorry for that..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    overboost: magagawan mo kaya ng paraan para makapag test drive yun taga bigbigcar? baka naman pwede mong kausapin ang mga kinauukulan
    yun din ang balak ko.

I like niky's objective way of doing test drives and car reviews.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ayus! test drive na!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    overboost: or pahiram mo ang benni ng sis mo kay nik! hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by overboost View Post
    You're right on that.

I was having trouble looking for the power steering fluid reservoir to check the fluid level...eh wala pala coz the Benni has Electric Power Assist not the old type na hydraulic so this means that this does not increase the drag (parasitic lost) of the engine. BTW the steering is light as a feather when you are maneuvering while stopped, but feels heavier when speed goes up 20kph ika nga variable speed steering.

I could not believe also that the Benni has fly by wire throttle (instead of the cable type we all know) but a closer look and there is no cable that is connected to the accelerator pedal what i see I think is a sensor that senses the throttle pedal position and communicates it to the throttle body to determine whats the correct opening. whew!
    Astig, noh? And these are the supposedly "barok" Chinese. But then again, they really still have to prove themselves in terms of build quality and fit and finish before they can win over customers wholesale... but it's scary for other manufacturers... through clever tie-ups with western and eastern manufacturers and investors, they've leapfrogged the initial stages of development. Now they just have to pay attention to quality.

----

RE: high standards... it's just reality. In truth... 100-200 kilometers with a vehicle is enough to tell you everything you need to know. Fuel consumption, comfort, useability, etcetera. But how many of us have the time to drive that far in a day for the sole purpose of driving? Even the writers at the magazines have day jobs and other business to do... it's rare for us to wrap up testing in one day... as it is, sacrifice na namin yung gastos sa gasolina at laway to finish these tests...

It's a labor of love, really. We just love getting free rides... Hahaha... but seriously, it's hard work. Good thing we love doing it. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    overboost: or pahiram mo ang benni ng sis mo kay nik! hehehe

nakita ko kung paano testdrive ni niky yung focus tdci (bangis!) parang ayaw ko mangyari yun sa Benni ng sis ko. Pa sked na lang natin sa real test car na Benni, yung ginamit sa previous car show.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hala delikado din pala mag test drive si sir niky! haha :rofl:
    sir nikky baka napagkamalan mong ford ranger 4x4 ang for focus! haha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hindi ha... di ko naman na-drift ang Focus... Hahaha.

But seriously... I don't drive the cars hard if they can't take it. Part of the evaluation takes into account the condition of the test unit. That's why I limited acceleration testing on the Carens... was doubtful about the clutch), handling testing on the Getz... I tested at Subic, but the tires were bald and unbalanced, so I didn't bring it on the track.

And obviously... I don't thrash private cars... ...we've borrowed two, so far... I returned them with everything intact.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Chery Cars Philippines (Iseway Motors)