New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I told them nga lilipat na ko sa Lazada at sabihin ko lahat ng kilala ko na wag mag shopee. Sinabihan ako ng tumawag sakin na magcreate na lang ako new account e di bakit pa sila nagba ban? Hayop na shopee yan e yung Globe credits ko na claim ko na sa shopee hindi ko na magagamit. Parang scam nga e kasi maraming direct ban who don't bother to claim their shopee pay, yung tipong less than P1k.

You need 55 purchases pala in 6 mos to make it to platinum. As of today nasa 34 purchases na ako at may 6 pa ko parating na delivery. Nauubos pera ko sa kanila tapos i ban nila ko e pati grocery sa shopee ko na binibili. I may just be one person and they don't care about my business pero kung lahat ng member ganyan ang treatment nila, it's only a matter of time until their downfall at isa ako sa unang tatawa. Eto ang company na walang paki sa customer. Nakakapikon kasi I take pride in my diligence, kahit sa reviews ko I even have a "shopee review day" kasi inaayos ko talaga write up ko at photos

Ano na nangyari dito?

It seems a system error and they don't have an SOP for handling this sort of thing. And the customer representative seems doesn't want to bring it up to upper management.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    It seems a system error and they don't have an SOP for handling this sort of thing. And the customer representative seems doesn't want to bring it up to upper management.

why should the employee alert his boss that he made a mistake?
    "blame the costumer, i say!"
    heh heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    F U shopee. I feel like shouting at the top of my lungs now. I just want to withdraw my money and they keep on rejecting my IDs and photos. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. Merong hindi makita signature, merong hindi maayos yung photo, ngayon basta invalid! Mga animal sila sa shopee. I don't even like uploading my IDs e nasa database na nila passport and license ko! Sa asar ko nga yung last photo ko I don't even care if I look like sh1t. I just want my money back

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why should the employee alert his boss that he made a mistake?
    "blame the costumer, i say!"
    heh heh heh.
    It's a system mistake. Usually pag ganyan may problema ang automation, the employee will bring it up to the developers and higher ups since they might have to pull out the system.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    F U shopee. I feel like shouting at the top of my lungs now. I just want to withdraw my money and they keep on rejecting my IDs and photos. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. Merong hindi makita signature, merong hindi maayos yung photo, ngayon basta invalid! Mga animal sila sa shopee. I don't even like uploading my IDs e nasa database na nila passport and license ko! Sa asar ko nga yung last photo ko I don't even care if I look like sh1t. I just want my money back
    Wow ... really lousy service ... got lucky ... just uploaded ID once ... and that was it ... they reactivated account ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Wow ... really lousy service ... got lucky ... just uploaded ID once ... and that was it ... they reactivated account ...
    No fcking explanation. I only have the passport and license as acceptable ID.

Sayang pa my globe rewards that I converted to shopee vouchers. I can't get that anymore

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Wow, sayang talaga yan. That is hard earned money.

Maybe Globe Rewards can do something.

In another development, it is not Shopee but .... Fire hits Lazada warehouse | ABS-CBN News

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    What's up with Shopee, or the supplier or china customs?

We ordered 4 boxes of disposable vinyl gloves for the business and after waiting for almost a week, the order was cancelled by the seller and we got this message:

"2/10/2021 20:11 Delivery service provider could not accept the parcel because it contained controlled items (SPX:SPEPH013791745732)"

Disposable gloves are now controlled items??????

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    What's up with Shopee, or the supplier or china customs?

We ordered 4 boxes of disposable vinyl gloves for the business and after waiting for almost a week, the order was cancelled by the seller and we got this message:

"2/10/2021 20:11 Delivery service provider could not accept the parcel because it contained controlled items (SPX:SPEPH013791745732)"

Disposable gloves are now controlled items??????
    Nagpapaka strict ang shopee (palpak naman system nila sa pag flag) Tuloy tuloy lang ng shopee yan para malugi na sila. Minutes before I was banned pala may cinancel din sila na transaction ko. I bought supplements. I asked the seller nga what happened and she said reorder ko na lang daw kasi kapag di pa ready the system cancels. Pero dapat diba item not available for pickup?

BTW I wrote DTI an email and they replied last night CC shopee pa rin pero ngayon hindi pa rin active account ko. Nagmamatigas talaga ang shopee, pero nagreply agad na they will review the case, as usual template response na naman. Kudos to DTI, one of the few government agencies I trust along with BSP

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 12th, 2021 at 11:04 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Anyone have tried the paymaya mall? Parang konti pa lang at puro mga popular brand/shop lang ang mga store. screenshot_2021-02-12-18-58-02-501_com.paymaya.jpg