New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Basta may package o item na binibigay mas safe naman sya sa takbuhan unlike sa mga pyramiding scam. Pero yun nga lang may kasama pa rin recruitment which is bs, pinagpapasapasahan nyo lang yung pera while most % goes on the upper hierarchy i would call. As for the products its very hard to sell as kailangan mo talaga gamitan ng convincing panloloko words dahil mostly puro beauty products yan. Selling items at a ridiculous price. Just my cup of coffee.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Open minded ka ba?

Amway invests in new facility in PH >> Manila Bulletin Business

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Karamihan member ng networking ngayon eh mga probinsyano....

grabe mag-alok..... pero galing talaga napasikat nila yung POWER !!!! (yun nga lang ginawang katatawanan na ngayon)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    There's a new networking company brewing. Big difference is that this one's backed by one of the biggest FMCG's in the world. At first I was kinda interested since the usual reservation against MLMs is that it's an unknown brand selling unknown products, and having a big multinational brand name sorta solves that. It doesn't have to rely on scams since the profit margins are big enough to incentivize the seller and his/her uplines.

But now I realized I'm really not into the whole recruiting and direct selling aspect of the business model. Possibly good money but it's really not something I'd enjoy doing.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

But now I realized I'm really not into the whole recruiting and direct selling aspect of the business model. Possibly good money but it's really not something I'd enjoy doing.

Yan yun mahirap dyan bro. Di rin naman ganun ka "exclusive" yun product since madami member pwede pagkunan.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Basta may package o item na binibigay mas safe naman sya sa takbuhan unlike sa mga pyramiding scam. Pero yun nga lang may kasama pa rin recruitment which is bs, pinagpapasapasahan nyo lang yung pera while most % goes on the upper hierarchy i would call. As for the products its very hard to sell as kailangan mo talaga gamitan ng convincing panloloko words dahil mostly puro beauty products yan. Selling items at a ridiculous price. Just my cup of coffee.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    How about Yung trading system po na gumagamit ng fcoins na parang bitcoin? Scam din po ba Yun?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    There's a new networking company brewing. Big difference is that this one's backed by one of the biggest FMCG's in the world. At first I was kinda interested since the usual reservation against MLMs is that it's an unknown brand selling unknown products, and having a big multinational brand name sorta solves that. It doesn't have to rely on scams since the profit margins are big enough to incentivize the seller and his/her uplines.

Anong product?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Open minded ka ba?

Amway invests in new facility in PH >> Manila Bulletin Business

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Meron kaya Amsoil? Yan, baka kaya ko ibenta iyan.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Attended the Unilever Network recruitment seminar. Halfway through, and it's EXACTLY like the Unicity recruitment spiel. 😂

I was reviewing my Unicity notes and I could predict exactly what the speaker was gonna say next.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Attended the Unilever Network recruitment seminar. Halfway through, and it's EXACTLY like the Unicity recruitment spiel. 😂

I was reviewing my Unicity notes and I could predict exactly what the speaker was gonna say next.

I'm just wondering why would a successful global brand such as Unilever go into networking?

But if I can get the products cheaper, I might join since I use a lot of Unilever products anyway.