New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    -mazdamazda-

nasira kasi yung fuel pump ng starex ng barkada ko. .naglagay kasi ng khaos yun.. try lang daw kung gagana. yun pla. mas lalaki ang gastos nya. sayang lang ang pera.. heheh
    paano nang yari yun?.. kinabit yung khaos sa fuel line?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    tsk tsk tsk.. mukhang naging one sided ang report kanina sa channel 5 about khaos...

astig talaga (not) yung mechanical engineer consultant ng khaos...

"wala daw masamang maidudulot ang lean burn sa engine"...

hahahahahaha

tapos si planas, sabi nya na "wala daw masamang naidudulot ang NOx... wala nga iyon sa emission testing ng LTO blah blah blah"... wow man... let just try mr planas inhale some NOx emissions and see if he lives to see another day?

feeling ko ang nangyari sa show, ganito eh...

may arguement ang mga tsikoteers...

then may sagot ang inventionhaus... end of discussion.

wala man lang counter-statement...

lumalabas tuloy na tama sila, at sila lang daw ang marunong.
    Last edited by gordon; May 13th, 2005 at 01:28 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the feature of ABC5 InQ tv

Sabi wala daw gusto magpainterview intead they were reffered at this website.

Parang bias din ang reportng

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One of my friends tried the khaos at his 1995 liteace, what he got was a lot more fuel consumption, overheating and at the end of it loss of compression for 2 cylinders and full overhaul before selling it in disgust thanks to khaos, na khaos yung tsikot niya.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    saw the feature of ABC5 InQ tv

Sabi wala daw gusto magpainterview intead they were reffered at this website.

Parang bias din ang reportng
    napanood ko din kanina un show... bat walang nagpainterview?? sayang nman kc un na un chance na mapakita un totoong results sa buong pinas... kun may enough knowledge lang ako about engines sasagutin ko un... kaso baguhan lng me...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the INQ TV segment writer was Cenon Bibe. he doesn't even know car forums like tsikot.com or kotse.com existed before we started calling and texting him. Like I said, so much for "balanced" journalism.

By the time we were calling and texting him, the video segment was in the final editting stage, so too late for anything to be done DAW!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I watched it last night. Gusto ko magpost pero inaantok na ako.

Anyway, natawa lang ako dun sa taong ininterview and he said like this:"wala naman masama idudulot ang khaos sa makina, pero sa hangin....", i dont know kung inaantok na ako pero natawa ako.

They also interviewed the manager of Autozone 1 (which is the sister company of Ford Makati). Well, AFAIK, Ford Makati recognizes KSTC. I talked to one of the prominent people inside Ford Makati and he said that it worked with the Expedition.

sorry tamad ako magbasa ng thread. sir ghosthunter recognized na ba ito ng DENR?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    am still in doubt, tumataas pala ang Nox eh.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    . sir ghosthunter recognized na ba ito ng DENR?

I haven't contacted them yet in regards to the KSTC.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I contacted DENR via email, pero hanggang ngayon wala pa formal reply, Their contact info is as follows:

DENR*Your Service
    SMS: DENR_<message> send to 2920
    E-mail: web*denr.gov.ph
    Call or Fax: (632) 928-1178
    Reg. mail/hand carried:PACE DENR C.O.

Heto yung generic response nila sa email ko..

May 8, 2005

Your letter was forwarded to our DENR Secretary and to concerned offices
    for proper disposition. Thank you for your time and effort in writing the
    letter.

Regards,

DENR * Your Service
    I was doing a research about Nox effects, and i found this while surfing the net

# NOx exacerbate asthma, reduce lung function, and can lead to chronic lung damage. NOx also increases the susceptibility of young children and the elderly (Ilang taon na ba si Mr. Planas ) to respiratory infections.
    # NOx also reacts in the presence of VOCs and sunlight to form ground-level ozone, a major component of smog. Ozone irritates the eyes, damages the lungs, and aggravates respiratory problems. It is our most widespread and intractable urban air pollution problem. Ozone also reduces agricultural production and the growth rate of trees.
    # NOx contribute to the formation of acid rain. Acid rain acidifies the soils and waters where it falls, killing plants, fish, and the animals that depend on them. Acid rain also causes property damage through the corrosion of buildings and monuments.
    # NOx also contributes to nitrification (i.e., over-fertilization) of wetlands and bays, leading to algae blooms and fish kills.
    I am also pondering why no one in the media or the government has made an effort to make any rebuttal to Mr. Planas' claims. I can only think of one reason. It's all about MONEY!!!, Biruin mo nga naman, dami ng advertising money ng KHAOS, full page pa daw kung bumili ng mga ads. If you are the editor/publisher nga naman, would you publish something against a major advertiser?

For the government naman, Maraming tax at job opportunities ang makukuha, not to mention export dollars pa kung world-wide distribution ang Khaos. I think Inventionhaus should start a full Marketing Blitz sa mga terrorist countries. (Wag lang sana umabot dito yung acid rain).

Hay naku!!!

Just spread the word tsikoteers.....

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Khaos - Emission Test Results, Conclusion....I hope!!