New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    MB allowed us to test drive the GLK, Porsche with the cayenne and Lexus RX (fewer months ago for the RX)....
    BMW and AUDI doesn't have a test drive unit yet for the newer arriving models yet...
    like the q5, x3, x5

for the cayenne you have to go to PGA for the test drive, but MB and lexus will pick you up at your residence and bring you back after an hour or so spin... but enjoyed most with the cayenne... but IMO MB still has the most comfy ride... my wife almost slept during the whole session.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ GLK na !

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ GLK na !

Ang let down lang sa GLK is the looks... sana next model nila hindi lang face lift... model and chassis replacement na

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ Pangit ng labas ng Alphard, sa totoo lang. Mas naappreciate ko pa yung HVX na GS / Previa. Pero kung interior naman at features paguusapan eh wala ako masabi sa Alphard.
    Agree ako dito. IMHO Sa Alphard, ang paningin ko tuloy parang just any newer converted Japan surplus van sa sobrang dami ng mga converted Granvia's, Regius's and now even Alphard's on our streets. Dun parin ako sa GS kung vans ang pinag-uusapan. IMHO Yung pinakatop-end na HVX variant ang ikuha at hindi ang GS Limousine sa sobrang taas ng add-on afterthought bubble top niya at low ground clearance. And then modify the engine for more power.

Pero dito sa SUVs, I'd suggest the TS get a diesel SUV. Kahit na sabihing mayaman, a peso saved is still a peso earned. Besides, the diesels in European cars nowadays are always better than their petrol counterparts in terms of performance. I'd suggest either the Audi Q7 4.2V8 TDi, Lexus RX450h or a Dubai LC200 GX-R and then chip the engine for more power.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Looks like BBF ( BigBabyFrance ) is quite undecided on his working-budget ?

Ano na nga ba ang maximum na kaya mo bro ? Hehehehe. Can you fit in the Q7 ? Looks really nice IMO. Or if you don't mind, a Mazda CX9 + a 370z or an EVO for Sunday drives.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Dapat sa mga ganito..

Get an S-class and be done with it. Hahaha..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Dapat sa mga ganito..

Get an S-class and be done with it. Hahaha..
    Ayoko yan para sakanya ! ...

Gusto ko sa MB yung C63 AMG ...

6.3L ftw

Hehehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ^

Why not a Brabus-tuned C-class nalang :naughty2:

Teka, OT na.

A trip to Hong Kong would reveal that most executives drive in sedans (this is because they generally don't worry about floods). Now if you're living in a relatively "good" area with good drainage systems (aka hindi kayo binabaha), get a sedan. It should give you more toys and comfort for the money and would seat equally the same amount of persons (4-5)

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    My max working budget is 6.5m... almost all of the SUV or CUV are in my price range... including the X6 Q7 and cayenne (With their standard discount for full payment)..

just adding the fact that i want something thats not too big i.e Q7, comfy for my family and the space of the cargo to fit a stroller with a luggage space to spare....

Hahahaha.... having a hard time sleeping... kakaisip lang d2... damn

dont need a sedan... we usually visit bulacan every week, to see my father in law for a weekly drink... i need the ride height. already punished my A4 and IS with a lot of scratches below the bumper (garage of their house is pretty steep) and too afraid to park it "outside"

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ayoko yan para sakanya ! ...

Gusto ko sa MB yung C63 AMG ...

6.3L ftw

Hehehehehe.

mas gusto ko e63 kesa c63, they both have the same engine but the c63's engine is de-tuned compared to the e63.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
BMW, AUDI, or PORSCHE Help...