New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBabyFrance View Post
    Hahaha bistado ba?.. malamang nga 2... pero ung isa may special treatment...

anu ba ung TS?
    TS = Thread Starter

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kung ako nasa place niya what i'll do is buy a mid range SUV, lets say a nissan patrol/toyota lc prado/mitsu pajero for when you're with the family and buy an STi or evo for when you're alone. 2 great cars for the price of high end SUV, 1 for fun and 1 for your family.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^+1.

since i dont live there, can you test drive all of them and post your feedbacks? at this price range, they should allow test drives right? family and i tried many suv's and vans before deciding about 8 years ago.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    kung ako nasa place niya what i'll do is buy a mid range SUV, lets say a nissan patrol/toyota lc prado/mitsu pajero for when you're with the family and buy an STi or evo for when you're alone. 2 great cars for the price of high end SUV, 1 for fun and 1 for your family.

Just what I need really but instead of the STi or Evo, siguro CUV na lang for me since rough road pa rin dito sa amin eh, I need the ground clearance. Siguro Tucson (diesel) or ASX.

*BigBabyFrance: nasagot na ni sir walter yung query mo. Ikaw yun, the thread starter. Ganda naman problem mo.... hehehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    ^+1.

since i dont live there, can you test drive all of them and post your feedbacks? at this price range, they should allow test drives right? family and i tried many suv's and vans before deciding about 8 years ago.
    i doubt they'll let us test drive cars that expensive here in the philippines. heck even regular cars don't have test drive units for their premium models, they only let base models for test drive.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, you can test drive these. Just go to the dealer and ask for a schedule. If you're lucky, you can take it home for a couple of days (I'm not sure about Porsche though).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ok lng mag luxury car sya muna. Pag may 3rd kid na pwede na sya bumili ng Alphard or GS Limousine.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Pangit ng labas ng Alphard, sa totoo lang. Mas naappreciate ko pa yung HVX na GS / Previa. Pero kung interior naman at features paguusapan eh wala ako masabi sa Alphard.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Actually, you can test drive these. Just go to the dealer and ask for a schedule. If you're lucky, you can take it home for a couple of days (I'm not sure about Porsche though).
    If you're a serious buyer and you show you have the moolah and credit history for it, you can even have them deliver the test unit to your house.

They're obviously not going to do this for every schmoe off the street, but VIP customers get VIP treatment.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *niky: true;

It goes without saying that the buyer, with these choices, must have a lot of moolah to show, a nice car to bring him there to gain trust, and usually: a nice address. hehe

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
BMW, AUDI, or PORSCHE Help...