New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I have bought some over the years which I use for the conduction sticker so I can remove it from my windshield when I renew registration every year. It keeps my windshield free from the clutter of having several stickers and it is easy to remove. I have been trying to buy another set but have not found any. It used to be available at True Value and Handyman but all they told me was out of stock. Has anyone seen this in other stores? Here is the US website http://www.stickershield.com/use.html

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I think I saw some at truevalue, but that was months ago.

Anyway, instead of using that, I use the self-adhesive book covers (durashield) that I bought from NBS. 1 roll is good enough to cover 2 large books....you can just imagine how many LTO and building and subdivision parking stickers you'll be able to use with this.

I bought one roll some 5 years ago for 200php. Hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa nauubos. Maganda pa yung adhesive -- it's easy to peel off from your windshield and does not leave residues.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks for the tip, will try this out So I just go to NBS and say I am looking for self-adhesive book covers (durashield)?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yep. Ideally, you should get the Durashield brand. Maganda yung adhesive niya -- you can pull it out cleanly and it won't leave any residue, even if you've left your car parked under the sun for a year. In fact, it's even more durable than the LTO sticker. After a year, I've noticed that the LTO sticker had shrunk a little bit but the durashield didn't (may 1mm border na around the LTO sticker).

If you can't find the Durashield brand, then you can try going to the Japan Home store where they sell an imitation brand for 88php. Kaya lang the adhesive sometimes leaves residues, so I wouldn't want to use that on tinted windows.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Ako ang ginawa ko panalaminate ko yung LTO sticker tapos bumili ako ng winshield clip that can be bought in concord elevo is the brand ok naman sya

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mau2485 View Post
    Ako ang ginawa ko panalaminate ko yung LTO sticker tapos bumili ako ng winshield clip that can be bought in concord elevo is the brand ok naman sya
    Mukhang good idea ito ah.

Care to post a sample pic sir?

Sticker Shield