New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hi,

Any suggestions how to effectively remove yung conduction sticker sa windshield? I saw some cars bearing none and ang linis and maganda tingnan.
    By the way, is it legal to remove the conduction sticker kung meron ng license plate?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPod

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just soak a cloth in hot water and rub it on the sticker then peel it off.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I use the blade of a cutter removed from the case, careful not to cut yourself. Only sideways almost parallel to the glass, and only on glass. The I remove the residue with a cloth soaked with kerosene or diesel, again careful not to let the chemical touch anything else than the glass.

We have almost 10 various stickers per car, so I do this every year and its a pain.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    park the car under the afternoon sun for an hour or so. then use plastic scraper (an old credit card will do) to remove the conduction sticker. another option is using a heat gun or hot hair blower.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just buy from Ace or true value the sticker remover. Either it's goo gone or goo off yata just ask for adhesive remover and yes dapat alisin na conduction sticker pag meron ng plate

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by threadstone View Post
    Hi,

Any suggestions how to effectively remove yung conduction sticker sa windshield? I saw some cars bearing none and ang linis and maganda tingnan.
    By the way, is it legal to remove the conduction sticker kung meron ng license plate?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPod
    i do not remove mine. it suggests, "locally sourced" vehicle. and with today's creative importers, ...
    but if it has to be removed, there are various ways, as indicated above.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 26th, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Do not use a blade on a dry windshield glass. You risk scratching/streaking the glass. I use a cotton ball soaked in wd40.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hiramin kay misis ang hair blower,kung wala naman mag painit ng tubig sa takure wag mong pakuluin ung maligamgam lang.saka mo ibuhos dun sa part na may sticker..

pero mas maganda ung hair blower or heat gun..saka mo scrape kapag malambot na..makukuha mopa ng buo..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Some stickers come off easy after making it cold

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    I was able to remove the sticker and happy with the result. Pinatungan ko muna ng cloth soaked in hot water tapos I was able to peel the sticker slowly using a plastic card. Yung edges lang ang mejo challenging pero the rest madali na. Nakabili din ako ng adhesive remover sa ACE worth 99 pesos and sulit na sulit kasi walang marks na naiwan.

Thank you sa lahat ng suggestions.

Sent from my iPod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sticker remover