New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Im trying out this new tint in the market by Friday and il post my feedback once in a while so i can share with you all regarding this nano-ceramic technology of Huper Optik

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Well how does Huper perform?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i just have it installed last Friday and have availed of the clearest tint which is huper optik 70 so far so good and installation process was quite unique, it was installed in an air-conditioned area, installers likewise put protective covers on all seats and steering wheels to prevent it from dirt and most of all their was quality control wherein if the tint doesn't pass their quality they have it removed and have it re-installed with a new one.

As to my experience when exposed to sunlight let me post again sometime next week so i can share it with you all thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi,

anong shop meron dito and around how much? mas mura ba kesa sa vcool yan?

thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by looks2008 View Post
    Hi,

anong shop meron dito and around how much? mas mura ba kesa sa vcool yan?

thanks!

HI

As of now Huper Optic can be availed tru Laus Group of company owner of various car dealership with head office at Pampanga but dont worry i had mine installed tru Kia north edsa by appointment.

Definitely na mas mura ito kaysa sa V-kool and back up with written 10 years warranty pa

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I see.. many thanks! will wait for your review nalang. i hope it works out great! :thumbup:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi

just want to share with you thaT im fully satisfied with Huper Optik after 2 weeks of observation so far so good i have installed the clearest of their tint
    and that makes my car lookks like theirs no tint at all ...........

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    great. thanks for sharing! btw, parehas lang ba yan sa mga vkool na hindi makatagos ang signal ng gps/epass/ezpass?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    how much? any pics?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by looks2008 View Post
    great. thanks for sharing! btw, parehas lang ba yan sa mga vkool na hindi makatagos ang signal ng gps/epass/ezpass?
    Hi

ive used ezpass with huper optik with no problem tumatagos sya kaya no need to roll down our window...

Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast
Huper Optik Tint