New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    meron pa ba silicon wiper blades? eto matagal ko nang hinahanap, gamit ko nuon sa lancer ko but ever since i sold the lancer way back in 2007 wala na ako makitang silicon (the real ones). may nabili akong supposedly silicon wiper blades sa araneta (that shop near a. bonifacio selling lots of made in china items) but it did not last long, supposedly japan pa naman. 3 months lang yata punit na, and performance was just equal to ordinary rubber wiper. the original silicon wipers used to come in a blue colored box with japanese writing on it, kahit saan ako magpunta wala na talaga ako makita.
    PIAA makes silicon coated wipers. A few stores carry them.

I bought NWB graphite wipers today. Did the install myself for the first time. Was a bit scary pulling them off the wiper arm, but got it done without incident.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi. Id like to ask where i could purchase wiper blades for my bmw e90.. Ive been to several car accesories shops and car service shops and they dont have any on hand to fit my car.. I understand bosch has the size im looking for but unfortunately its hard to find.. Also i was able to find a pair online but they said they dont know how to install it so di ko binili. Tried bionicwheels and another car shop in cubao and they said even if they had the wipers, they'd be hesitant to install it, mhrap dw. Id apreciate ur recommendations, bringing the car to the casa just for wiper rrplacement would be too taxing, not too mention downright xpensive. Tnx in advance!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bennbeley View Post
    Hi. Id like to ask where i could purchase wiper blades for my bmw e90.. Ive been to several car accesories shops and car service shops and they dont have any on hand to fit my car.. I understand bosch has the size im looking for but unfortunately its hard to find.. Also i was able to find a pair online but they said they dont know how to install it so di ko binili. Tried bionicwheels and another car shop in cubao and they said even if they had the wipers, they'd be hesitant to install it, mhrap dw. Id apreciate ur recommendations, bringing the car to the casa just for wiper rrplacement would be too taxing, not too mention downright xpensive. Tnx in advance!
    Did you ask your fellow BMW E90 club members for advice? They would know where to go and would probably be your best direct reference for matters like these ;)

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Nope Not a member. Anyway, if any e90 owner out there reads this, your referals woul greatly help!

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Ok ba dub brand sa blade?

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Bumili ako kahapon ng wiper for front driver side 22 inch tapos passenger side 20 inch tapos rear 12 inch. Sa front NWB tapos un rear ko bosch. Problem is sinoli ko un 22 inch wiper blade sa may blade kanina kasi may squeaking sound siya while using kahit naulan na nun may sounds pa din tapos un pinalit na bago kinabit ko agad after driving while raining may sounds pa rin siya. T_T try ko linisin un windshield ko using joy tapos elevo watermark remover and then test ko ulit pag meron pa try ko use rainx pag ganun pa din soli ko ulit haha

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Don't use anything cheaper than Bosch wipers then pair it micro magic rain repellant... NASA 250-300 pesos Lang wipers and 100 pesos Lang rain repellant.. One plastic bottle will last a year.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Bryan... Better to use hair shampoo..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Don't use anything cheaper than Bosch wipers then pair it micro magic rain repellant... NASA 250-300 pesos Lang wipers and 100 pesos Lang rain repellant.. One plastic bottle will last a year.
    I had bad experience with rain repellants. Lalo nag skip ang wiper blades ko kaya itinigil ko. Try ko uli siguro using micro magin rain brand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    I had bad experience with rain repellants. Lalo nag skip ang wiper blades ko kaya itinigil ko. Try ko uli siguro using micro magin rain brand.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yeah, wipers tend to skip when you apply rain repellant. It took a lot of cleaning the windshield before the chemicals were gone. It's like a drug, once you start, you mustn't stop or the wipers will skip.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast