New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Need your expert opinion, I made a wrong choice when I selected super dark tint for free when I purchased my AUV recently. And now, I am having problem night time to the point that whenever I glance from left to right, I need at least fraction of a second to get a better look of the surroundings... I find it very dangerous and so...

I'd like to replace the tint in the front seat window to medium dark and let the super dark tint stay in the 2nd and 3rd row windows and at the rear of my car.

Now, do you find it "baduy"? Let me know if you have better suggestion?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    no. not baduy for me. i have almost the same set up. super light tint for the front seats and windshield, super black naman 2nd and last row seats.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    well its up to you kung mas priority mo yung looks which you think "baduy" vs your safety...

ako medium all around light sa front...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi naman baduy. ok lang yan. for your safety naman yan eh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Baduy is subjective. If safety is the primary concern, then do what you need to do.
    My '11 commuter is wearing medium magic tint on the windshield, backside window and my left and right front windows.
    But the windows at the sides is sporting a medium black tint free from casa.

Doesn't bother me even if it's not that uniform. Woudn't want to be to OC

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Tints given for free by dealers are usually of low quality, replace the tint with a better brand for better visibility, i.e., 3M, Solargard, and the like.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i dont see anything wrong with having medium fronts then super dark for the rest

kung magkakaron nga ako ng isa pang sasakyan, baka super black yung rear windows tapos tintless or light tint yung front windows ko

ang baduy lang na tint imho ay yung isang bintana, magic tint, yung isa walang tint, yung isa medium, light naman yung isa at yung isa dark :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    i dont see anything wrong with having medium fronts then super dark for the rest

kung magkakaron nga ako ng isa pang sasakyan, baka super black yung rear windows tapos tintless or light tint yung front windows ko

ang baduy lang na tint imho ay yung isang bintana, magic tint, yung isa walang tint, yung isa medium, light naman yung isa at yung isa dark :hysterical:
    this is my uncle recommendation, kumuha na lang daw kami ng platito, gagamiting guide to remove the tint sa bandang side mirror, nanlaki mata ko

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by christerdom View Post
    this is my uncle recommendation, kumuha na lang daw kami ng platito, gagamiting guide to remove the tint sa bandang side mirror, nanlaki mata ko

Yun ang baduy brod!
    May nakita ako nyan sa Casa, kotse naman.
    Nung nilapitan ko, tama impresion ko, matanda may-ari.

Ok na yung super black, then sa harap ay medium/magic black tint

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mas baduy ung walang car tint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast