New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 236 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2358
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babybackrivs View Post
    For windshield ano kaya mas okay? K14 or oem20? Kasi magdark ang K eh pero hindi ko alam kung mas malinaw siya compared sa oem
    higher VLT will give you more visibility. so in this case, OEM20 beats K14. however, depending sa eye sight or color perception mo, baka may effect din ang color shade, i.e. brownish vs greenish. better do a simple test. magpatong ka ng sample ng K14 at OEM20 sa windshield mo, then select what you prefer.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I have had my vk70 for almost 2 months and this is my humble consumer review of the tint

Visibility and night time driving - more than excellent since its like you dont have tint .. though it may be a security risk not recommended for lady drivers driving alone

Heat rejection - honestly if you expect na hindi iinit yung kotse then dont get it. The car still heats up inside specially if its parked in the scorching sun. Of course the pros really is it cools down faster once ac is on and you dont really feel the heat that much while your driving (i emphasize the that much because you still feel it)

Overall im pretty satisfied with the product since im blind as a bat so the clear tint was really my objective.for the price of course to be honest its pretty expensive considering spending over 20k for a tint but you get what you pay for (technology)

Warranty and after service im yet to find out as im due to return it since there are some bubbles in it just cant find the time to do so

So my general advice to everyone is itsbetter than the 3m tint.. yes it is... is double the price worth it i leave it up to you but dont get it with the expectation na di iinit yung kotse

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    3M Crystalline tints also costs as much as V-Kool VK series tint. There's VK40 and VK30 series tint if you want to have some privacy.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Had V-Kool installed when I got my car. Didn't cost me anything, so I opted for the V-Kool (instead of the cheaper 3M option). Btw, mine is the entry-level (of course, got it for "free").

Of all tints I have used in previous cars, I would say V-Kool really stays "cool" much better. Heat rejection is good for an entry-level tint, and clarity is just perfect.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Had V-Kool installed when I got my car. Didn't cost me anything, so I opted for the V-Kool (instead of the cheaper 3M option). Btw, mine is the entry-level (of course, got it for "free").

Of all tints I have used in previous cars, I would say V-Kool really stays "cool" much better. Heat rejection is good for an entry-level tint, and clarity is just perfect.
    Did you get the OEM version? And what shade do you have?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I agree. My Monty has 3M while my TBZ has VKool (OEM 05 and 20). I parked them under the sun side by side under the same conditions. VKool is way better with heat rejection.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Wow! naka 50% off promo ng vkool vk series.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ayoko lang sa OEM20 yung heat rejection rate niya na 46%. Mainit. Kaya planning to change the front windshield tint of the Trailblazer and BRZ from OEM20 to X15, the medium dark shade of the X series. 81% heat rejection rate. 12-14k for the front windshield.
    Hi numb ah

Could you please post pics of your brz from the outside from the side and the front ws?

Thinking of going oem 20 and vk 40 front ws but want to see how oem 20 and 5 look on a twin

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by khullette View Post
    how's the visibility at night? esp. when it rains and no streetlights?
    Actually to be honest i had 30/70 visibility ,and fyi im still young and no eye deffects . It was raining that time going to nueva ecija ( san jose ) at the middle of the night and seriously i was driving really slow because i cant see a thing man . nevertheless it was my decision to wrap it with k14 all over so i have to take the consequences

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    K14 seems to be great during daytime. D ko pa natry sa gabi..

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?