New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hello to everybody, this coming December holiday I'm planning to go home in Manila land trip, my route this time is via Bacolod, Iloilo, Mindoro, Batangas, last year when I go home to Manila my route is via Leyte, Samar, Bicol & quezon, samar road very bad, that's why I want to try this another route, anyway I came from Cebu. anybody can help me schedule of RORO, roads, special places, will be a big help for my trip..

Thanks,,,,

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    balak ko rin mag-roro this summer of 2008 from manila to iloilo via mindoro/batangas vise versa. first time kung gagawin to kaya wala rin akong idea kung gaano katagal yong byahe at road condition. at kung sakali balak ko rin mag stop over for one night sa mindoro. ok ba yong hotel services doon (either sa Calapan or Roxas)? Fellow tsikoters, your input would be a big help for me and mr. Addi_son. thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Addi_son View Post
    Hello to everybody, this coming December holiday I'm planning to go home in Manila land trip, my route this time is via Bacolod, Iloilo, Mindoro, Batangas, last year when I go home to Manila my route is via Leyte, Samar, Bicol & quezon, samar road very bad, that's why I want to try this another route, anyway I came from Cebu. anybody can help me schedule of RORO, roads, special places, will be a big help for my trip..

Thanks,,,,
    How was the trip? how much did you pay for the roro from Negros to Cebu?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sirs, any idea on how much the price is for roro from batangas-mindoro, mindoro-caticlan, dumangas-bacolod?? Planning to take a long trip with my car to negros but still thinking twice if its better to just ship off my car via boat instead.. I wanted to try out that route and also enjoy the scenery if i can get any ideas on the road conditions and prices of the roro.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bluwave View Post
    Sirs, any idea on how much the price is for roro from batangas-mindoro, mindoro-caticlan, dumangas-bacolod?? Planning to take a long trip with my car to negros but still thinking twice if its better to just ship off my car via boat instead.. I wanted to try out that route and also enjoy the scenery if i can get any ideas on the road conditions and prices of the roro.

Sir did this exact route last Feb, i think total costs excluding gas was less than 10K.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by legend2destiny View Post
    Sir did this exact route last Feb, i think total costs excluding gas was less than 10K.

how long po yung byahe? and around how much nagastos nyo sa fuel?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by amethiel View Post
    how long po yung byahe? and around how much nagastos nyo sa fuel?
    around 24hours yung byahe from manila to bacolod using the manila-batangas-mindoro-dumangas-bacolod route.

from cavite to bacolod mga around 400+ kms yung byahe. using toyota altis, we left cavite on a full tank then when we arrived near batangas port nag full tank uli kami. then next pa fuel namin nasa bacolod na. actually, kaya na isang full tank from cavite/manila to bacolod.

Bacolod to Iloilo RORO schedule