The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    https://partners.uber.com/signup/manila/

does anyone from the group tried this? any feedback? tnx

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am curious about this too as well as other appls like GrabTaxi.

I hope someone can give feedback

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    No matter what I think of it. I don't think Uber is quite viable in our socioeconomic environment. At its most fundamental issue is trust.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Ito ang isa sa go-to car services ko kapag coding ako. Very good service at walang hassle sa pagbayad dahil no cash out. Only promo credit, PayPal or credit card auto debit. Kailangan lang alam mo ang destination mo at planado mo ang araw mo para hindi ka ma charge ng extra sa stops.

Kapag nag refer ka ng friend you can give them a code na may free P300 credit. Kapag nagamit nila yun, automatic may P300 credit din sayo for the referral.

So far five times ko na nagagamit and very hassle free and maganda ang cars. Ok sya kapag special occasion at naka formal wear ka at mas madali na di ka na mag drive.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^How much more expensive is it compared to regular cabs?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very expensive. A short trip from Makati to Fort cost around 140-150. But of course, hassle free, maganda cars and very convenient as you pay via the app. Just ride and get off without exchanging cash.

I wonder how they got around LTFRB.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How much does a trip from Makati to Fort cost with a regular cab? So they use private cars?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How much does a trip from Makati to Fort cost with a regular cab? So they use private cars?
    Probably 80. Yes they do. Some of these are from rent-a-car outfits.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Very expensive. A short trip from Makati to Fort cost around 140-150. But of course, hassle free, maganda cars and very convenient as you pay via the app. Just ride and get off without exchanging cash.

I wonder how they got around LTFRB.
    Parang rent a car narin siguro so labas na sa ltfrb yan

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    As of my trip last Saturday from makati med area to high street bgc, the taxi fare cost about P130 without tip. Ang layo naman ng P80 na estimated cost. Saang Makati galing yun, from Buendia flyover to Shell sa baba lang?

Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast