New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    white beach the best for me. ayos night life dun. if your gonna sleep at the beach though better secure ur sandals. may nagnenenok dun ng sandals eh lost my berks there eh kainis 1 araw ko p lng nasuot. buti na lng may extra sandals ako.

jst my 2 cents worth...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Have you all tried the night life in Sabang? That's the place to be if you want real night life. How about the Small La laguna and Big La Laguna areas? They've got fine sand and hot bars there too. You should all explore the island. Lots of rivers, mountains, coves, coral gardens and night life.
    Last edited by mikaztro; February 23rd, 2005 at 12:59 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks sa mga replies tsikoteers ;)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Dont forget to do some snorkelling too. Its da best. Super daming marine life. Just look out for those spiny sea urchins. Sa gabi din, daming jellyfiish kaya better bring some vinegar along just incase for first aid. Those jellyfish can really sting you.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Nice place to go snorkeling:

Long Beach(locsin island)
    Coral Garden
    Light House
    Bukete

I forgot other places na...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    Have you all tried the night life in Sabang? That's the place to be if you want real night life. How about the Small La laguna and Big La Laguna areas? They've got fine sand and hot bars there too. You should all explore the island. Lots of rivers, mountains, coves, coral gardens and night life.
    totoo bang sa sabang daw yung...uhhhmm...NIGHT life as MEN would know it?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang sinasabi naman po is if nightlife ang habol sa sabang kana pumunta hehe...

i was there last weekend sa whitebeach, and i think ill be going back again this coming weekend, takot lang ako baka magmahal kasi dami pupunta hehe..

in white beach, how much ang range talaga? i went there kasi day time lang d kami nag cottage hehe long story

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...was there last weekend. a haven for call center peeps. if u love to drink, make sure u order a "mindoro sling".
    correct! hehe... call center gurlie here too... sa mindoro din kame nag-ofc outing... Oks naman... Ok tlga yang mindoro sling na yan... Lakas ng amats! hmmm... maybe, we're from the same ofc! What dya think?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ...Oh and by the way, sarap pa-massage sa beach grabeh!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    astig yang sling na yan...traydor.muntik ako ipahamak!!hehrehrehr

the massage wasnt bad....kaya lang masakit pag nahahaluan ng sand yung oil..kumikiskis sa body ko...chaka nagreklamo yung ale kasi ang laki laki ko daw.binigyanko nalang extra tip..herhehr

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Puerto Galera