New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I was recently in HK and saw that the immigration area at the airport was holding a poll as to who is their most courteous immigration officer. If a poll were to be held in Manila, it would be as to who is the most disrespectful and impolite immigration officer. They're quite rude especially the ones I see who transact with people leaving the Philippines.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I was recently in HK and saw that the immigration area at the airport was holding a poll as to who is their most courteous immigration officer. If a poll were to be held in Manila, it would be as to who is the most disrespectful and impolite immigration officer. They're quite rude especially the ones I see who transact with people leaving the Philippines.

Dapat lang na mag-poll sila ng ganyan sa HongKong,- balasvb*s ang kanilang mga Immigration Officers.

B*stos pa,- may naiwanan lang na matchbox na kotse ang anak kong maliit sa bulsa ng pants niya,- akala mo may malaking issue na sila,- e di kapkapan nila ulit???... Tumigil lang ang talak ng bruhang Immigration Officer (hawak pa ang passports namin), nang sumabat na ako kung ano ang problema nila....

T*ngn* ninyo,- sobrang baba ang tingin ninyo sa mga Pinoy....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.2K:morgensmile:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have not encountered any rude immigration officer. I don't travel often though. The Filipino immigration officers are nice naman. Although in my most recent travel there was one person that they were interrogating and she had to show a consularized document. I dunno what that was all about.

Pero sa HK madaming bastos, hindi lang sa immigration
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 29th, 2014 at 06:16 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I've encountered ruder immigration officers in KL and Singapore.
    In the mid 90's I was sent to KL, the officer asked for my, "Ritatiki".
    I said, "i'm sorry, what's a ritatiki?"
    Then the officer went ballistic -- RITATIKI! RITATIKI! A security officer approached me and whispered, "Where is your return ticket to Manila. Please give it to him."
    Then I gave him my "ritatiki". Then he held the ritatiki to my face like you would a 100$ bill. And he said, "This is RITATIKI. Next time remember! "

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    In general, expect French, korean and Singaporeans to be rude

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    It's gonna be tough to judge who will it be as HK is not noted for their courtesy. So goes to the majority of the immigration officers in this country or else where. However, there's always some exception to the majority thus a handfull i can say i've encountered in here and 1 time in SF.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mas courteous mga customs officers sa naia.

Pag walang pila sa counter, maLayo ka pa, kumakaway na.....nakangiti pa.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sabay " merry Christmas boss"

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Wag kalimutan magipit ng kahit magkano sa docs lol

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    The Japanese.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast