New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Cebu Pacific is number 1 when it comes to KURIPOT schemes.

Dito sa Bacolod, hindi sila gumagamit ng tube, because it entails additional airport cost. So pinaglalakad nila ang pasahero sa init or ulan sa runway. Kung wala ka payong at bumubuhos ang ulan, sorry ka. Nangyari yan sa isang kaibigan ko, pag pasok sa airport lahat na makitang naka cebu pacific na uniform, pinag mumura! ...
    Kahit as Ibang probinsiya, di sila gumagamit ng tube. I experienced walking in the rain towards a bus in Cebu.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Boom!

I smell another fake letter, like the Dan Brown "reply" letter.
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 3rd, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You smell wrong...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    di bale na lang PAL kahit late. kesa cebu pac disgrasya ang aabutin.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    di bale na lang PAL kahit late. kesa cebu pac disgrasya ang aabutin.
    sir di naman ibig sabihin na safe lagi to take PAL, no?

i've never taken any PAL flights. puro budget
    airlines lagi (tiger air, cebu pac, jetstar).

even with other airlines, possible na mangyari din naman to.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Saw this in FB...

Interesting tidbits from the Cebu Pacific incident last night:

1.) A passenger refused to jump onto the evacuation slide because she didn't want her shorts to get wet;

2.) A passenger kept on complaining that the plane should've stayed on the runway, and kept on questioning why it veered off the runway;

3.) A passenger who waited for 2 hours to get some J.Co doughnuts complained that he wasn't able to take his doughnuts home. He blames the cabin crew for "taking" them;

4.) Some passengers complaining of having to walk to the terminal after evacuation.

Don't they realize that what just happened could have killed them instantly?
    They should be thankful they got to feel the rain again, be thankful that they can walk again, be thankful to be able to step on the runway again, be thankful they still have complete legs to wear shorts again, and be thankful for the fact that they can wait in long lines again to get new doughnuts.

Pasalamat sila at di sumabog yung mga engines na nakaladkad sa lupa. Imagine if that happened. Tustadong doughnuts.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    sir di naman ibig sabihin na safe lagi to take PAL, no?

i've never taken any PAL flights. puro budget
    airlines lagi (tiger air, cebu pac, jetstar).

even with other airlines, possible na mangyari din naman to.
    yes, but for sure you would get a different response on this situation. why would it take 27 minutes before you let your passengers out of the plane considering one of the engines caught fire? buti umuulan kundi sabog na siguro yung buong eroplano.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    pina-pa-clear na ng CAAP yung runway:

DOTC orders CAAP to clear Davao int'l airport for resumption of flights | Economy | GMA News Online
    Updated 2:33 p.m.) The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has instructed the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) to clear the Francisco Bangoy International Airport in Davao City to allow flights there to resume.

The airport was closed after a Cebu Pacific (Cebu Air, Inc.) aircraft carrying 165 passengers skidded off the runway as it made a landing Sunday evening. No casualties have so far been reported.

In a text message, DOTC spokesperson Michael Arthur Sagcal said that Transportation Secretary Joseph Emilio Abaya gave the order.

Hel added that CAAP investigators are now at the international airport to conduct their probe and extraction operations.

Sagcal also said that according to the Air Passenger Bill of Rights, passengers are entitled to reimbursement for cancelled flights. Airlines must also notify the passengers of flight cancellations through call, text or email.

"In case airlines fail to do so, complaints may be brought to the CAB [Civil Aeronautics Board]. The DOTC and CAB are already acting on complaints received," he said.

PAL arrangements

In an advisory issued Monday, Philippine Airlines (PAL) announced that it has upgraded to a wide-bodied aircraft for its General Santos - Manila flight at 4:00 p.m. in order to accommodate passengers from Davao who are willing to be re-routed to General Santos.

According to the company, it has had to cancel nine PAL flights and two PAL Express flights since the closure of the airport Sunday night.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    yes, but for sure you would get a different response on this situation. why would it take 27 minutes before you let your passengers out of the plane considering one of the engines caught fire? buti umuulan kundi sabog na siguro yung buong eroplano.
    different, probably yes.
    pero as one previous post mentioned - I wouldn't wait a long time to try and get out.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast