New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    ^ yep cebu pac nga sir retz, accidente daw na pindot ng crew yun emergency exit

pindot? afaik, hindi ba parang hinihila un emergency exit door? anyway, ano ba yan strike 3 na cebu pac.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    pindot? afaik, hindi ba parang hinihila un emergency exit door? anyway, ano ba yan strike 3 na cebu pac.
    yun kasi yun report sa TV kagabi, natatawa nga si ed failon eh

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Alam ko hinihila un sir kaya nga ung mga uupo malapit sa emergency exit dapat adult and i remember na nag bibigay pa ng instruction ang flight attendant.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bigyan ng biogesic si sir lance!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

mas effective bioflu sir.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nagbayaran na lang para matapos na yung sakit ng ulo ni Lance...Also the damaged plane wasn't a total loss. It was repaired and will be back in service soon...

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATE) -- Cebu Pacific has given monetary compensation to passengers of flight 5J 971, whose plane skidded off the runway of the Davao airport last month.

The compensation is part of a quitclaim agreement with the airline company.

Flight 5J 971 Crash Victims Association, a group of 44 passengers, said the carrier decided to provide monetary assistance to all of the 165 passengers of the flight.

The group's president Andrew Bautista however declined to disclose the actual amount the passengers received from the airline although they earlier asked for a P1-million compensation each.

Cebu Pacific also declined to give a statement.

Cebu Pacific earlier vowed to improve their operations and provide quality service to its passengers. -- ANC
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 19th, 2013 at 04:44 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

maybe cebu pac negotiated for 1/4 of that amount. i think should suffice. chicken feet lang yan sa cebu pac.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

maybe cebu pac negotiated for 1/4 of that amount. i think should suffice. chicken feet lang yan sa cebu pac.
    Ano yan dimsum? Chicken feed and chicken feet..

P100k lang daw each ang compensation na nasa passengers rights natin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nagbayaran na lang para matapos na yung sakit ng ulo ni Lance...Also the damaged plane wasn't a total loss. It was repaired and will be back in service soon...
    If I'm not mistaken, covered ng insurance ng CEBUPAC yan kaya binayaran.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

hindi ata ma claim sa insurance yan sir. wala naman daw namatay or hospitalized.