New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ayan, tuloy na ligaya ulit. Sorry po sa mga naperhuwisyo namin. Sorry lang ha, wala kami pera pang-refund sa mga losses nyo, budget airline lang kami. Sakay kayo ulit ng Ceb Pacific. It's time every Juan travels.

Cebu Pacific, maglalabas ng pera for the other airlines? Malabo yan, its like Lance Gokongwei shooting himself in the foot.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; June 4th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Wag masyado maniwala agad sa lahat ng naririnig online...

From what i see the plane technically did not overshoot the runway, it just went to the grass. Probaby due to the rain and wind at the time.

As for the smoke and smell naranasan ko na yan sa Cebu Pacific, dahil sa aircon, yung aircon or ventilation system alam ko powered through the engines.

As for the sound of the engines, the sound varies depending on the engine of the particular plane, naranasan ko na rin dati na parang iba tunog ng makina, pero narealize ko na dahil lang yun sa clearance from ATC to maintain a certain altitude.

And nde rin SOP to ground an airline for running into the grass. This would have an even bigger effect not only to Davao but to the whole Philippines...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    any words from the pilot?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I would imagine the pilot is probably being investigated internally and any press releases would only come from Cebu Pacific's PR dept. Sabi nga ni Capt. Andrews malaking chance na pilot error nangyari.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d View Post

From what i see the plane technically did not overshoot the runway, it just went to the grass. Probaby due to the rain and wind at the time....

From what you saw? Taga Davao ka ba? Or you just saw pictures online too?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d View Post

From what i see the plane technically did not overshoot the runway, it just went to the grass. Probaby due to the rain and wind at the time.
    nasa grass na nga eh.. hindi pa ba overshoot un?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I saw from one of the aviation forums the location on the runway where the plane ended up, it was in the middle part of the runway. Not like the overshoot of PAL previously into houses or Zest air in boracay...

But again, this is just my opinion based on what i've read.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paano hinde SOP na grounded lahat ng fleet? What if its mechanical error? Paano yun ibang same model planes na lumilipad pa rin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

wala na nga sa runway nasa grass na un. overshoot na un.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    nasa grass na nga eh.. hindi pa ba overshoot un?
    I understand that the term would refer to an instance where the plane goes past the end of the runway. It didnt reach the end of the runway.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast