New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    A friend who just got back from a trip to singapore is SOOOOOOOO impressed.

world's apart from manila daw.

so clean and so orderly.

and the ususal observation of a pinoy, bakit daw dun, nakakapagdisiplina rin mga pinoy..

oh well, I guess I just have to see it also...

(ok daw tiger airways)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup....disiplinado mga pinoy sa ibang bansa....

nagtataka lang ako kung bakit di nila magawa yon kapag andyan sa atin....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kasi siguro ang mga naglalakas loob na mangibang bansa eh yun yung matitino... yun yung naghahanap buhay talaga..kaya pag nakakita ka ng pilipino sa ibang bansa matino sila.. samantalang ang mga ewan at mga salot sa lipunan naiwan dito para manggulo

singapore has stiff fines and penalties for offenders so you would really think twice before doing anything stupid. Bawal nga mag chewing gum dun AFAIK. hehehe. But singapore is small, with one main shopping area -> Orchard Rd. One good thing about Singaporeans... they speak fookien and english so you won't have that big a language barrier.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ah yes, worlds apart compared here in manila. i like their city, its clean and orderly. and one good thing is that you can text while walking and won't worry that your phone will be snatched.

those who want to go for a cruise should try star cruises in singapore.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I agree with you all. I visit Singapore 3x a year due to company meetings. One thing a notice also in the orchard road is during every morning they vacuum the sidewalks to get rid of scattered leaves, dusts, etc.
    A singaporean told me about their botanical garden. Yuppies tend to stay there at night. Usually mag boyfriend. Yung dalawang ulo nagiging isa pag gabi =) and worst (better?) minsan nag kalat daw condom doon =)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok lah. thanks lah. let's go shopping lah.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    minsan naman instead of "lah" they use "lor"...me expression din silang "alama" (malay) which means "oh my god"

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yup, that's true i've been there b4, kasi nga ang law sa kanila implemented talaga unlike in Phil ang government ang lawmaker sila rin ang lawbreaker... parang di pinoy hehehe......

kasi i am working overseas that's why i know it.....
    i've been in japan also dun ang maganda pagbaba mo pa lang sa Narita Airport amoy mint na ang hangin ganyan kalinis ang japan....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    singapore has stiff fines and penalties for offenders so you would really think twice before doing anything stupid. Bawal nga mag chewing gum dun AFAIK. hehehe. But singapore is small, with one main shopping area -> Orchard Rd. One good thing about Singaporeans... they speak fookien and english so you won't have that big a language barrier.
    "Singapore is a Fine Country" Fine dito Fine doon.

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast
About Singapore