New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi, ex ford casa mechanic po ako. Complete set of tools including VCM and IDS for scanning and diagnosing. Home service from manila to any point of luzon. All original and brand new ford parts po ang kinakabit ko and half the price of casa and cheaper than banawe. You can message me if you have any questions.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigivaldivia View Post
    Hi, ex ford casa mechanic po ako. Complete set of tools including VCM and IDS for scanning and diagnosing. Home service from manila to any point of luzon. All original and brand new ford parts po ang kinakabit ko and half the price of casa and cheaper than banawe. You can message me if you have any questions.
    Boss pa pm naman ng number niyo TIA

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    do you still work on older ford ranger? like a 2000 model.. have problems with the instrument cluster.. i have been lookng around for a surplus instrument cluster and havent found one.. went to Ford Alabang and asked how much for a new instrument cluster for a 2000 model ford ranger.. and i not could belive the price.. it was quoted at 73k.. grabe.. i can buy a brandnew motor cycle for that price.. to think its a 2000 model.. grabe naman ford..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Boss ano po ang name nyo?

May kausap din ako dati na same ang style nang ginagawa mo pero ilang beses ako hindi pinuntahan.

Legit ka ba?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Calling all Ford dealers, baka meron sa inyo na nawawawalan ng VCM tsaka IDS?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi,

kakakuha ko lang po ng Ford Everest 4x4 s libis . and was out of the country for a month after i got it. pagkablik ko dito and used the vehicle. Umiilaw young 4wd indicator s dashboard. dinala naming sa service yung car. and they found out nginatngat ng dogs ko yung mga wiring ng 4wd . Ang cost daw 55t lahat lahat and i order pa for 3 mos bago dumating ang parts. nagagamit ko p naman ng maayos ang sasakyan less the 4wd.

question: me parts b mabili locally? mas cheaper? planning to have it repaired today sa ban awe perl di ko alam swan shop na me marino na makakagawa.

thanks po

Last edited by tonluis72; September 20th, 2014 at 05:34 AM. Reason: spelling check

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    pm me din your no. or BETTER yet.. post it here na po....

yung focus ko... lamon na sa gasolina...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Sir narerepair iyan 4wd at mura lng iyan... Ayusin lng wiring pati ung sensor ng actuator motor.. Saka mura lng module ng 4wd

Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    grabe talaga mag over price ang Ford..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    [QUOTE=tonluis72;2402685]Hi,

kakakuha ko lang po ng Ford Everest 4x4 s libis . and was out of the country for a month after i got it. pagkablik ko dito and used the vehicle. Umiilaw young 4wd indicator s dashboard. dinala naming sa service yung car. and they found out nginatngat ng dogs ko yung mga wiring ng 4wd . Ang cost daw 55t lahat lahat and i order pa for 3 mos bago dumating ang parts. nagagamit ko p naman ng maayos ang sasakyan lesson the 4wd.

question: me parts b mabili locally? mas cheaper? planning to have it repaired today sa ban awe perl di ko alam swan shop na me marino na makakagawa.

thanks po

Sir, napagawa nyo na yun eve nyo? Kamusta naman po? I also have the same problem with my eve. BTW, I also have an extra 4x4 module if you are be needing it. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast