New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    my L200 before had 280k kms registered and the clutch assembly was replaced only once. mostly highway kc ang gamit (through out mindanao) no traffic.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you can make a stock clutch last till 100k or more depending on driving style. on the other hand, i have some customers that replace the clutch twice a year because they use upgraded race clutches and like to do burnouts. hehehe!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix
    i have some customers that replace the clutch twice a year because they use upgraded race clutches and like to do burnouts. hehehe!
    :hi: uhhhhh...tanong lang po...ano po ba ang kaibahan ng mga race clutch sa ordinary clutch???

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    higher torque capacity yung pressure plate and higher coefficient of friction yung clutch disc material for better bite and more resistance to heat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ahhhhhhhh...oki...salamat pow!!! sir speedyfix

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bumping this thread...

migs - any suggested race clutch or clutch for a nissan s3? autocross mostly laro. Plus a ballpark figure would be great and where to buy.

By the way. Lumipat na kayo?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    it really depends on the engine. if it's the stock one i might not have an upgrade for you. normally the upgraded clutches are available for the more performance oriented engines to begin with. exedy race clutches will start in the 14-16k range for the disc and pressure plate and move up in price depending on application and type of clutch.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks migs! Might look for exedy clutches and maybe a more semi performance oriented pressure plate.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    good luck looking! depends also on the power output of the engine. normal bolt ons will still be ok with the stock clutch. you only really need to upgrade when you're making around 30% and up more power than stock

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Speedyfix

maganda din ba yun AISIN brand clutch assembly para sa toyota corolla 95 model? o anu mas recommended mong brand. For normal driving lang.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Clutch Replacement