FINES/PENALTIES FOR TRAFFIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATIONS:APPROVED RATESViolations In Connection With Licenses
1. Driving without License1,500.00
2. Driving without delinquent of expired license 400.00
3. Driving with suspended or revoked or improper license 1,000.00
4. Failure to carry Driver’s License 200.00
5. Failure to sign Driver’s License 200.00
6. Driving under the influence of liquor. 5,000.00
- and two (2) months suspension of driver’s license 5,000.00
- for the 2nd offense and three (3) months suspension 6,000.00
of driver’s license
- for subsequent violations after the 2nd offense 7,000.00
and six months suspension of driver’s license;
after 3rd offense automatic revocation of driver’s license
7. Driving under the influence of drugs 10,000.00
8. Allowing an unlicensed/improperly licensed person to 1,000.00
drive motor vehicle.
- suspension of plates, registrations and Driver’s License
for 2 months
9. Possession and use of fake/spurious Driver’s License 2,000.00
- if the drivers has been issued an authentic license,
it shall be suspended for 1 year in addition to the fine
- if the driver has not been issued an authentic license,
he shall be disqualified, to secure a Driver’s License for a
period of two (2) years.
10. Conviction of the driver of a crime using a motor vehicle 3,000.00
11. Student driver operating a MV without being accompanied by 500.00
a Licensed driver
12. Unlicensed conductor of a motor vehicle for hire 500.00
13. Operating / driving a motor vehicle which is unregistered /
- if committed by the driver without the knowledge and 2,000.00
Consent of the owner/operator
- if the driver is also the processor of the subject motor vehicle 4,000.00
- in both cases the motor vehicle shall be impounded or the
plates if any shall be confiscated and shall not be released
until properly registered.
14. Operating a motor vehicle with unregistered substitute or 5,000.00
replacement engine, engine block or chassis
- the subject MV shall be impounded until such parts are
15. Failure to carry certificate of registration or official receipt 150.00
16. Operating /allowing the operation of MV with a suspended / 1,000.00
revoked Certificate/Official Receipt of registration.
- the subject MV shall be impounded and its plate held
during the suspension
- in addition to the original suspension the said MV and
plates shall further be suspended for two (2) years.
17. Tourist operating or allowing the use of non Philippine registered 5,000.00
Motor Vehicle beyond the 90 day period of his sojourn in the
- the MV shall not be allowed to operate by the confiscation
Of its plates, OR & CR until properly registered.
- in addition, if the driver is a holder of local driver’s license,
the same shall be suspended for one (1) month.
part 1 of the fees and violations