TRAFFIC RULES ADVISORY @ SLEX
31 MAY 2011
After an extended period of apprehension with warning to motorists caught overspeeding and staying in the overtaking lane, SLEX will apprehend and issue tickets for these violations starting June 1, 2011
To avoid fines and penalties imposed by the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC), strictly obey traffic signs within South Luzon Tollway (SLEX).
- Speed Limit: 60-100 kph
- Overtaking Lane: Innermost Lane
- Overtaking Speed: 110kph; 120kph allowed within 30-60 seconds
- How over speeding is identified: via CCTV cameras/speed gun along Alabang to Sto.Tomas
- How Tickets will be issued: at toll booths or thru Traffic Officers (flag down) along SLEX. Driver?s license will be confiscated in exchange for a Temporary Operator?s Permit (TOP) which is valid for 3 working days.
- Where to render/pay penalty: during office hours at LTO Quezon City ? East Avenue or LTO Region IV at Lipa, Batangas. Confiscated Driver?s license will be turned over to LTO the following day.
- Traffic Information is provided thru Digital Variable Signages located at Susana Heights and Sta. Rosa
- Reference Regulation: RA 4136-Traffic Code of the Philippines
- Emergency Assistance Nos.: CP No. 0908-880-7539
Landline No. (049) 508-7539
For further inquiries, pls contact Ms. Liza Beronio at local 5641 or thru email or MATES at Tel. No. (049) 508-7539