New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sobrang traffic na talaga sa BGC, especially sa road in front of Market2x... Paano kasi eh sobrang dami nang jeep wala namang laman... Wala pa kwenta mga enforcers, yung mga jeep nagsasakay at nagba baba sa market2x playgrpund side..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It also doesn't help that the road network of BGC is narrow with a lot of criss-crossing streets and that there's no real outlet to EDSA.

That place will be quite crazy once a lot of the buildings are done and eventually occupied. As for the jeeps, AFAIK a lot of those are the old lines that ran through the old Fort Bonifacio.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Found another pothole for you vinj. It's on McKinley going to Ayala right after the Lawton stoplight. It was deep enough to bounce a blissfully unaware overtaking Starex almost a foot high

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Found another pothole for you vinj. It's on McKinley going to Ayala right after the Lawton stoplight. It was deep enough to bounce a blissfully unaware overtaking Starex almost a foot high
    I'm actually avoiding McKinley lately... that place always gets potholes after bad weather. Imagine some Forbes Park or Dasma dude hitting that pothole with their uber cars.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Speaking of potholes, ang dami ngayon sa ramp going to c5 coming from slex parang naka slalom pag umakyat ka doon.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'm actually avoiding McKinley lately... that place always gets potholes after bad weather. Imagine some Forbes Park or Dasma dude hitting that pothole with their uber cars.
    The matte green Murcielago that haunts the parking lot I frequent got through unscathed I think. I met it on McKinley last Monday.

BTT avoid that area between 8:30 to 9:00. Traffic going to Ayala backs up all the way to Hyundai. Those who bypass to Buendia get backed up all the way to Chef Laudico. I suspect the street in front of Ford will also be packed.

So basically if you're on your way to EDSA from C5 at those times you're screwed
    Last edited by JohnM; August 17th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Try to take time learning the inner streets on off peak hours or on Sundays. The road network there is really confusing at first, but once you get yourself familiar with it, it'll surely be helpful. Although of course wala na tayo magagawa dun sa mga entry/exit points to EDSA and C5, talagang dun lang ang mga daan halos.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There is a tunnel opening under the Kalayaan flyover. Wonder where that goes.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marktams86 View Post
    Speaking of potholes, ang dami ngayon sa ramp going to c5 coming from slex parang naka slalom pag umakyat ka doon.
    Iba na kasi kapag naka-epass ka bro,- walang potholes...

16.7K:weathermanf2:>:sampay:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    The matte green Murcielago that haunts the parking lot I frequent got through unscathed I think. I met it on McKinley last Monday.

BTT avoid that area between 8:30 to 9:00. Traffic going to Ayala backs up all the way to Hyundai. Those who bypass to Buendia get backed up all the way to Chef Laudico. I suspect the street in front of Ford will also be packed.

So basically if you're on your way to EDSA from C5 at those times you're screwed
    Even during the evening rush hour until 9-10pm, it's backed up from Kalayaan Avenue up to CATS.

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast