New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    I don't know why some (or should I say, most) of our countrymen don't care about what is beneficial for the common good, preferring instead what is only beneficial to them. Naturingan pa naman tayong kristiyanong bansa.

We don't have peace and we don't have order. In developed countries such as Japan and Singapore, what is immediately noticeable is how orderly their society is. Pedestrians are confined to sidewalks and pedestrian crossing. Parked vehicles are in designated parking areas. Moving vehicles are in their proper lanes.

Here, vehicles are parked right under sign that says "Strictly No Parking," on sidewalks, etc. Pedestrians cross anywhere. Slow vehicles drive on fast lanes. Etc.

All of these boil down to lack of discipline (disrespect of the law) and lack of conscientiousness (utter disregard of the rights and interests of others).
    Aysus! Maghanap ka ng simbahan kapag Sunday...Lahat ng parokyano nila naka-DOUBLE PARK pa..! I guess tagos sa kabilang tenga nila yung mga pangaral sa kanila ng kanilang mga pari o pastor..! Buti pa yung ibang bansa na kait atheist sila eh alam nila yung word na "DISCIPLINE"..!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ned27 View Post
    naaahh
    I guess no amount of explanation here will make you realize that your parking habits and the way you defend it are pathetic, so I give up arguing with you. I just hope that you don't pass it on to others.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    From TGP:

May this serve as a warning to everyone who parks cars on the street. From Enzo Valera: "I would just like to share this horrible incident. Our neighbors woke us up on November 21, 2014, because my brother's car--which was parked neatly on our side of the road--had its rear left bumper wrecked. A witness said that he saw the suspect driving away around 4:20am. The force was strong enough to push my brother's Lancer forward (hand-braked and all) and cause it to bump my mother's car. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone. This took place in BF Homes in Parañaque. Tirona Street, to be exact. It just goes to show that parking your car properly won't prevent accidents like this from happening. Thank you, Top Gear."

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tsikot ni mommy, tsikot ni kuya sa kalsada naka park.

"Parking your car PROPERLY won't prevent accidents".

Disiplinado naman pala......

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^ ^ ^ kasalanan niya naman pala eh, sa kalsada siya pumarada.
    isa ring miyembro ng uloles pederasyones!
    ang kalsada eh ginawa para daanan, hindi para parkingan.

ibenta niya na lang 'yang mga sasakyan niya at saka siya magpagawa ng garahe.
    hindi 'yang pampa- dagdag pa siya sa mga istorbo sa kalsada! :suka: :mad:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ parked neatly nga daw eh......
    Sa kalsada nga lang.

Panis!
    Last edited by chua_riwap; November 26th, 2014 at 02:48 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    maski sa subdivision ka magpark, as long as sa daanan ng sasakyan may risk talaga.
    sa bf nakatira at maraming sasakyan pero wala garage? baduy! buti pa bahay ni ermat sa bf, 4 kaya ng garage. nga lang 1 lang auto :sly::sly:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ hindi ko alam kung seryoso o may halong sarcasm ang topgear sa pag post niyan.

"Parking your car properly" yan ang grey area hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^ hindi ko alam kung seryoso o may halong sarcasm ang topgear sa pag post niyan.

"Parking your car properly" yan ang grey area hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tingin ko bro, taga labas at galing gimikan yun nakatama sa auto nila.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    I agree na dapat nga may parking space muna before buying a car. A public road is a common place, thus it should be benefited by the public, not by a single individual.

Inside our village, the main road is 2 car width, while the back road/minor road is a 1 car width. We have this neighbor who lives in most "untravelled" place in our village who has 6 mv's! 2 UV express vans, 2 Isuzu trucks (4 wheeled), and a crosswind and a van. Imagine, he's in the corner of the st. and all his vehicles are scattered in our village, all are parked in front/side of another house, and worst is he occupied a vacant house/lot as his sort of bodega/talyer. Talk about deym!

Kaya hinde na masyado nadadaan yung part na yun, because mahirap mag left turn dahil naka parada sa corner yung truck niya, specially pag gabi. The residents there have to walk, dahil ayaw na ipasok ng tricycle kasi masikip.

I pity those people na affected. Hinde na lang siguro sila umiimik para iwas gulo.