Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Tsktsktsk

#Retzing

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

crack lang kanina sa news ah. tuluyan ng gumuho.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Wait. Pa-clarify naman, sino lang affected nyan? vehicles headed where? Asking because I'm going to take NLEX-SCTEX tomorrow on my way to N.E.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    Wait. Pa-clarify naman, sino lang affected nyan? vehicles headed where? Asking because I'm going to take NLEX-SCTEX tomorrow on my way to N.E.
    That's the Clark-Subic portion. You can safely traverse the Clark-Tarlac portion of SCTEX.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder if that's covered by contractor's warranty... scary that something like that happened on SCTEX. I cringe at the thought of something like that affecting a major thoroughfare in the Metro.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nagbabayad naman tayo ng toll fee pero bakit ganon ang gawa?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka hindi nakapag soil test sa part na yan. Too much rain in so many days will surely make the soil too soft and erode.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I wonder if that's covered by contractor's warranty... scary that something like that happened on SCTEX. I cringe at the thought of something like that affecting a major thoroughfare in the Metro.
    Di ko parin matanggal sa isip ko na what if you're running beyond the speedlimit then bam! Wala na palang daan.

Instant death?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Di ko parin matanggal sa isip ko na what if you're running beyond the speedlimit then bam! Wala na palang daan.

Instant death?
    Hindi siguro. Your car will jump and fly to the other side siguro. - yun ang naimagine ko. Hehe

#Retzing

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    With enough momentum, mukhang pwede. Although most likely uwi mo eh aksidente rin. Or at least a broken suspension.

Pero kung nagbrake ka and lost momentum, malamang laglag ka sa butas.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
SCTEX Porac, Pampanga impassable