New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This has got me concerned with how the local police or traffic personnel might misinterpret and enforce it.

* Unauthorized vehicle modification, including the change of color "and other unauthorized modifications of the standard manufacturer's specifications" - P5,000 plus the vehicle will be impounded and released only upon correction of the defect and the payment of the fine;

* Operating a motor vehicle without or with defective/improper/unauthorized accessories, devices, equipment and parts - P5,000 (from P150 to P15,000) plus the vehicle will be impounded until the accessory, device, equipment or part is properly installed, corrected or removed depending on the offense and the fine has been paid. Any improper or unauthorized device will also be confiscated in favor of the government;

I don't really modify but I did add tint to my wind screen as well as upgraded to HID projectors. I hope enforcers don't see this as unauthorised vehicle modification.

Here's the list of the revised fines and penalties.

http://www.dotc.gov.ph/images/storie...%202014-01.pdf

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ang pinaka aabangan ko dyan eh masampulan mga jeepneys / PUV na hindi sumusunod sa standards.

defective head / tail lights. walang gauge mga yan,

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    revised revised pa sila eh mga batas trapiko pa lang ngayon di maipatupad ng maayos tapos madalas di pa alam ng mga TE nila. sabi ko nga sa isang thread ang batas trapiko lang dito sa atin ay coding at "swerving" pag gutom ang TE, sa nlex/slex naman over speeding lang. bukod don di na alam ng mga TE kung ano pa ang mga batas trapiko natin. beating the red light nga di ko alam kung color blind ba mga TE natin oh di alam ang ibig sabihin ng red yellow at green sa stop light.
    Last edited by foresterx; June 10th, 2014 at 03:01 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    this is a TRAP! for corruption!!!

may nakita na ba kayo jeepney na pumupunta sa LTO para mag pa rehisto??? pano naging road worthy ang isang common jeepney sa maynila???

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    afaik noon pa naman yan tinaasan lang ang fine and penalty.

im very hopeful sana ipatupad ng maayos.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yung mga Taxi na bulok na dapat di
    na payagang magparehistro

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    studies show that its' the certainty that violators will be apprehended and fined that will deter people from committing violations and not the heftyness of the fine.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Section 154? talago po bang "disregarding lane marking" ito? Hindi ako makahanap ng mga listahan ng penalties kase pag sa MMDA meron 154A at 154B na pareho tungkol sa kung taxi driver ako eh hindi naman.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marion2 View Post
    Section 154? talago po bang "disregarding lane marking" ito? Hindi ako makahanap ng mga listahan ng penalties kase pag sa MMDA meron 154A at 154B na pareho tungkol sa kung taxi driver ako eh hindi naman.
    makati ito no?

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    makati ito no?
    Las Piñas po kanina lang.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast