New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    can anyone inform me if there is an ordinance in pasay which does not allow a child (2yrs old for example) to sit in front with his mother? also is there also an ordinance in pasay which allows a mmda officer to apprehend you but later will give you to a pasay traffic officer? any info would be well appreciated! cheers!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Taken from: www.chanrobles.com/republicactno8750.htm

REPUBLIC ACT NO. 8750 - AN ACT REQUIRING THE MANDATORY COMPLIANCE BY MOTORISTS OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC VEHICLES TO USE SEAT BELT DEVICES, AND REQUIRING VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS TO INSTALL SEAT BELT DEVICES IN ALL THEIR MANUFACTURED VEHICLES

Section 1. Short Title. — This Act shall be known as the "Seat Belts Use Act of 1999."

See:

[SIZE="4"]Sec. 5. Children Prohibited to Sit in Front Seat. — Infants and/or children with ages six (6) years and below shall be prohibited to sit in the front seat of any running motor vehicle.[/SIZE]

about the mmda-pasig turnover.. may usapan na lang yan between the two agencies.. pera pera kasi jan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post
    Taken from: www.chanrobles.com/republicactno8750.htm

REPUBLIC ACT NO. 8750 - AN ACT REQUIRING THE MANDATORY COMPLIANCE BY MOTORISTS OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC VEHICLES TO USE SEAT BELT DEVICES, AND REQUIRING VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS TO INSTALL SEAT BELT DEVICES IN ALL THEIR MANUFACTURED VEHICLES

Section 1. Short Title. — This Act shall be known as the "Seat Belts Use Act of 1999."

See:

[SIZE="4"]Sec. 5. Children Prohibited to Sit in Front Seat. — Infants and/or children with ages six (6) years and below shall be prohibited to sit in the front seat of any running motor vehicle.[/SIZE]

How about if being cuddled by an adult?

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]3476[/SIZE]

Check my other blog.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    if i'm not mistaken even if cuddled by an adult is prohibited.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    How about if being cuddled by an adult?

:yawn: [SIZE=1]3476[/SIZE]

Check my other blog.
    bawal pa rin yun...delikado talaga ang bata sa harap nakaupo...

on a related matter, tsikot members should be a responsible parents, I mean if you have children below 6 yrs old then buy them a car seat...and always let your children seat in the back...

nakakabwisit lang talaga makakita ng mga irresponsableng magulang na ang anak eh pinapaupo sa harap..more so yun mga parents na nakamotor ankas pa nila yun mga toddlers nila...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    a child car seat safely held in place by the car seat belt is the safest way for a kid to be inside a car. medyo additional expense nga lang ito, but its all worth it if you love your litlle ones.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    just think kung may airbag ka at gumana yun i dont think an infant cuddled by an adult would help mapapasama pa! kaya ako takot na takot ako paupuin ang 1 - 6yr old ko sa harap... even if theres no airbag pcs of glass would inflict serious injuries kahit ikaw pa ang pinaka maingat na tao sa buong mundo...

pasay ordinances