New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    GB at Glorietta nalang ba ang option sa pagpark kapag around 12noon to 2PM na pupunta dun? Help naman po sa mga Ayala boys

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    sa aking alala eh may parking sa gilid ng Intercon bale katapat ng SM, meron di sa may katabi ng MRT ayala station

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best to park in Glorietta IMO. Easier to get out of Makati also during rush hour.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glorietta 4 parking is your best bet. If you're lucky at that peak time, there's a part of the G4 parking that leads straight up to the Intercon driveway, assuming that's where you're going.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^^You have to be freaking early to be able to park in that area...Early as in before office hours...

Best bet is Glorietta 4, easy way out makati if your going edsa and its covered...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    ^^^You have to be freaking early to be able to park in that area...Early as in before office hours...

Best bet is Glorietta 4, easy way out makati if your going edsa and its covered...
    I think you're referring to the open parking that's between Intercon and SM. If so, then yeah, mamumuti ang mata mo sa kakahintay doon.

I was referring to the Glorietta 4 basement parking. There are slots nearer the tunnel leading up to Intercon.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Actually pati dun ganun din lalu na kung nataon na may event sa intercon...I also park in that area near sa intercon tunnel pag may convention kami sa intercon though yung pinakamalapit sa tunnel is reserve for intercon...

Yung sa open parking between sm and intercon, i agree with you...never ko a ata nakitang empty yun

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Actually pati dun ganun din lalu na kung nataon na may event sa intercon...I also park in that area near sa intercon tunnel pag may convention kami sa intercon though yung pinakamalapit sa tunnel is reserve for intercon...

Yung sa open parking between sm and intercon, i agree with you...never ko a ata nakitang empty yun
    Yun pinakamalapit sa tunnel is reserved for Intercon valet parking actually. Have tried reasoning with the guard that I would be attending an event at Intercon -- sabayan pa niya ako papasok. Ayaw talaga. Hehe!

Last time I parked in that open area was December 30, 2004. Holiday nun at part pa ako ng wedding entourage so akala ko madali lang makapark. My mistake. Didn't think to move to G4. Ayun, wala ako sa entourage pix.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    GB at Glorietta nalang ba ang option sa pagpark kapag around 12noon to 2PM na pupunta dun? Help naman po sa mga Ayala boys
    I had to park at Glorietta4 when I had to attend an event at that hotel a few weeks ago. No choice talaga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I like the Parking at the new Glorietta 1 now. Brighter than G4 and you have several choices for ingress/egress.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Parking near InterContinental Hotel, Ayala. GB at Glorietta lang ba ang option?