New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Well on a legal point of view, dba pag residential yung zone na pinagkakatayuan ng haws ok lang parking sa harap ng haws? if a barangay or a city implements an ordinance that identifies pay parking area (kahit residential), they should put the sign as a pay parking and a tow away zone. and dapat binanbantayan ng mga parking usher. D2 samin sa binondo, pinipilit nilang pagbayarin mga taong ngpapark sa harap ng haws nila. Pero nde ko pinapansin ksi nde naman cya declared as pay parking zone and it need proper documentation and IRR. Sa tingin ko nga, parang pauso lang nila yun parang legal extortion. Sa tingin nyo?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ Iwas po sa text/sms speak. bawal kasi.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What if your house is located in a two-way street and your neighbor blocks the space across your gate(not on your side)? It still makes it very difficult to manoeuvre your car. We have a neighbor who has a habit of parking at the space directly across our gate since there's a tree that gives shade to his car. I find it annoying since practically nobody parks at the street and his garage is empty and yet he chooses to park directly across our gate. I would always tell him (in a nice way)to remove his car whenever I need to go out and then he would switch his car to another area where he would park directly across the gate of our neighbor.

Maybe I never got used to backing up my car when the space is just the width of car. Is it really difficult? My friend/neighbor has the same dilemma and he also has a hard time backing up when there's a car across his gate.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    ^^^ Iwas po sa text/sms speak. bawal kasi.
    Sorry po.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pareho pala kami ng kaso ni coolspot, mga tricycle naman ang pasaway dito, halos wala kana daanan pag labas mo ng gate, kahit alam nila na sila dahilan ng traffic ayaw tuminag na pagkaka park...

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Yung katapat namin dati na mga born-again may weekly na prayer meeting sila at nagkalat ang mga sasakyan sa kalsada. Di naman ako kumikibo kahit na magpark sila sa harap ng bahay namin.

Then one time nakita ko na lang pati yung driveway namin hinarang na. So I put my foot down and called the subdivision's guard para sila na lang magpalipat dun sa nangharang. I told the guard to just tell them the homeowner is a doctor who's on call that night (which is true) and I needed to leave our house immediately in case I receive a call.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolspot View Post
    hi guys.
    so sorry about this late message, i'm not sure if i should post here or make a new...
    please give me your time to read this 'NOVELA'

anyways,

i do have the same problem (for a few months now). the situation is like this, my house is located beside a 2 way street of only 2 lanes, one for each direction. im not sure but i think the street rule is 'parking is allowed on our side of the street only', but of course in our country...anyways, my house's frontage is about 8 meters, and our garage gate and gate for people (dont know whats that called ), so basically almost my whole frontage is our driveway. my "GOOD neighbor" across the street built an eatery. the jeeps, his "costumersssss" just poured in and started parking in front of the gate. AND im telling you guys that there are lots of them (ANG laki siguro kita nila ). but all his costumers just LOVES to park in front of my driveway, EVERYDAY, specially during times of merienda, meals, siesta, etc. which are basically the whole day from 8AM to 8PM. they do move their vehicles when im leaving or coming in. however i think you do understand the hassle, the headache, etc. of everytime i have to go out and go home. ill give you an example, one sunday when we left for church at 8AM there was an obstruction. when we came back another one is there. when my ma left to do her hair, there it is again (maybe another jeep). came back after...went out to buy a gift... coming back to get my parents... ang FINALLY when we left for a wedding at around 11 AM (OH devah ang saya saya ). there was another time when i just parked my car in front of our house to take a nap of an hour or so, when i came out VOALA me bangga na sasakyan kow . and the shape and color is made by no car but a jeepney ( ok ok maybe im wrong in this conclusion )
    Here's what we did
    1) yes my dad, my neighbors, and i tried, on separate occasions, talking to the owner of the eatery. i quote " di naman amin ung mga jeep na yan e, wala kaming control sa kanila" bow ako ulit .
    2) we told our help to tell them off every time she sees the driveway is blocked.
    3) we asked the jeepney drivers not to park in front of our driveway (they have these great reasons of i dont know where, how, why, or what logic they use= must be their really smart ).
    4) i went to the barangay hall to ask them to check it out and do something about it. and SPECIFICALLY told them not to tell the drivers that i was the one who complained. you want to know what they did? when they came by they doorbelled me and said in front of ALL the people na "sir , ayan na po pinaalis na po namin" ( EH di pede na kami batohin dito, harrase me, my parents, etc.). on top of it all, after 2 minutes, there's another one in front of the driveway, parked and sitting pretty.
    5) we have THREE signs of dont block the driveway (maybe its not big enough )
    the ones i have not tried yet are:
    1) stripsol, nails, scratching, etc. (NAKOW PO baka masaksak ako or ma batohan, or ma banggaan.) TEMPTING really really tempting though
    2) blocking my own driveway with a rock, sign, wood, etc. (this will be a hassle but at least i hassle myself not them hassling me). so it must be big enough for them not to make "bangga" or "sagasa" and make them pause. it must be cheap so they wont steal it. and it must be small enough to i or my help can move it. wow toxic.

OH MA GUDNESS. what a brain drain . anyway i dont know what to do now. i wont add to my NOVELA anymore its taking too long...

what i am asking is of course first if i am correct in wanting to remove them out of my driveway? Is there any solution to this? and some of your tips. id also love to see how you view this situation.

many thanks
    Good one for your first post

First of all Welcome to TSIKOT!

Maybe you should rephrase the sign to something like "STRICTLY NO PARKING" or pay a fine! printed in a tarpaulin.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Unethical naman na paradahan mo talaga ang harap ng bahay ng iba.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ang pagparada sa harap ng bahay ay isang PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT. Pwede kang pumarada sa tapat ng bahay ng iba as long as wag mong babarahan yung driveway. At pag kinakailangang pumarada kahit sa harap ng driveway, make sure that the driver is visible. NEVER leave the vehicle without a driver. Courtesy at all times.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ang kinakainit ng ulo ko e yung pagbabawal ng mga shop owners na pumarada sa harap nila along the road, kahit na sabihin mong hindi ka aalis sa sasakyan. Hindi na nila pagaari yun. Handa ka namang mag move anytime pag may customer sila. This usually happens at Banawe QC. Kaya dapat lang i-implement ang PAID PARKING sa QC.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Parking in front of the house